1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Anybody hear anything about bitcoin hush? i just remembered i have some of that still stored in a wallet from the fork. i think it may have been abandoned?

i’m adding some funds to cop that AMM, after that i’m done adding funds, just gonna play with i got. i’m not selling any of my HKN for a while.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Did I miss out already?? Lol
if you wanna cop just watch it for a while try to see the patterns and wait for a dip in price to get it. don’t buy when it’s near the 24hr high, wait for a dip & buy.

it’s actualky dipped a little right now

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-founder of Hacken tweeted this:

A possible XEM partnership?:ohhh:

That's a top 15 coin with a 3.5 billion market cap. I won't have fiat for another week:francis:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Co-founder of Hacken tweeted this:

A possible XEM partnership?:ohhh:

That's a top 15 coin with a 3.5 billion market cap. I won't have fiat for another week:francis:

So what you telling me is putting this g stack in hacken might end up being a smart investment? I’m doing this shyt tonight.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I’m trying to drop this g stack on eth wallet? Then I go to krukoin and look for hacken under eth and just trade? That’s it?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what you telling me is putting this g stack in hacken might end up being a smart investment? I’m doing this shyt tonight.

I'll be honest with you. I was posting HKN more for people with some seasoning because they have positions in coins that are more proven and they know how to research and decide for themselves. It's never a good idea to buy just because someone is hyping a coin.

Crypto is volatile and some bad news or Bitcoin going down could have your 1000 down to 300. Gains may not happen quickly and you shouldn't hold just one coin. Get into this for the long haul and learn to research.

Don't come to me if this doesn't work out:hubie: