1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had some spare money to blow I might send a little ETH to Bibox and take this gamble:
Screenshot_2018-04-22-09-14-06.jpg

It should be able to 10x. I'd sell and put that into a real coin like FSN.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I had some spare money to blow I might send a little ETH to Bibox and take this gamble:

I’m trying to throw a g pack into this shyt and see what it do. What’s the best option right now? I’m new to this shyt so trying to jump in the door. Can I eventually cash out? Lol

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m trying to throw a g pack into this shyt and see what it do. What’s the best option right now? I’m new to this shyt so trying to jump in the door. Can I eventually cash out? Lol

Of course you can cash out.

Get The Coinbase and Binance apps for your phone. Go to kucoin.com and get their app (it's not in the app store). Grab Google Authenticator. Once you get them installed come back here.

Do you use an app for yours breh?

I use apps for every exchange.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you can cash out.

Get The Coinbase and Binance apps for your phone. Go to kucoin.com and get their app (it's not in the app store). Grab Google Authenticator. Once you get them installed come back here.

I use apps for every exchange.

Downloaded all that shyt right quick. Lol. What’s next?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Downloaded all that shyt right quick. Lol. What’s next?

You by a computer? You need to set up 2FA with Authenticator and you'll need to back up the codes. It's tied to your phone so if you lose orbreak your phone you lose Authenticator.

If not set up the accounts and don't turn on 2FA yet. Just a warning, security is serious if you're dealing with crypto. A big name personality just lost 2 million dollars because he was lazy with protecting himself. I'd recommend using something like LastPass so you can create longer, random passwords. Don't use something simple and don't use the same passwords for each app or the same password you use for email.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You by a computer? You need to set up 2FA with Authenticator and you'll need to back up the codes. It's tied to your phone so if you lose orbreak your phone you lose Authenticator.

If not set up the accounts and don't turn on 2FA yet. Just a warning, security is serious if you're dealing with crypto. A big name personality just lost 2 million dollars because he was lazy with protecting himself. I'd recommend using something like LastPass so you can create longer, random passwords. Don't use something simple and don't use the same passwords for each app or the same password you use for email.

Not by a computer at all. I need a computer to setup 2fa? This shyt takes a lot of work huh? fukk it. I’m in though. Just trying to throw a g pack and let it bubble and if I lose it by being risky, fukk it but the shyt I’ve been reading in this last page sounds like some promising shyt.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not by a computer at all. I need a computer to setup 2fa? This shyt takes a lot of work huh? fukk it. I’m in though. Just trying to throw a g pack and let it bubble and if I lose it by being risky, fukk it but the shyt I’ve been reading in this last page sounds like some promising shyt.

No, that's just what I use to back up 2FA and generate random passwords. You don't have to do it my way but make sure you back up the codes somehow.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, that's just what I use to back up 2FA and generate random passwords. You don't have to do it my way but make sure you back up the codes somehow.

So once I start doing that, then what’s next? What I get into? What I throw that stack in preferably?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo

another one :wow:
volume pretty low right now so i’m gonna hold out for more funds for a little bit.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So once I start doing that, then what’s next? What I get into? What I throw that stack in preferably?

I can't tell you what to put your money into.

The easiest thing to do is set up your debit card on Coinbase and buy BTC, ETH, or LTC. If you want a bigger return on your investment then alt coins are where it's at but that requires you to research. You'll need to buy some ETH to get alt coins.

And make sure you're only using money you can afford to lose.

Watch this to get a general idea:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another one :wow:
volume pretty low right now so i’m gonna hold out for more funds for a little bit.

I'm gonna hold off. I'm not confident in it but $270 will get you 1000 and it's on a few decent exchanges so getting to $2-3 should be possible.

You cop HKN? The volume keeps going up across the board on Kucoin. There's a lot of gems there and people are after them. I need to get at least 200 HKN. I might have to sell some coins to get it. It's knocking on $4.

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I'm gonna hold off. I'm not confident in it but $270 will get you 1000 and it's on a few decent exchanges so getting to $23 should be possible.

You cop HKN? The volume keeps going up across the board on Kucoin. There's a lot of gems there and people are after them. I need to get at least 200 HKN. I might have to sell some coins to get it. It's knocking on $4.
i took everything i had in binance & kucoin and put it all in hkn. :pachaha:

i’m banking this mutherfukker......4.6 million coin supply? sheeeeiiiiit. i really meant it when i said you found a gold mine.....even if the company turns out to be incompetent or have some other short fall (which everything i’ve read indicates the exact opposite) this will still hit double digits easily..

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i took everything i had in binance & kucoin and put it all in hkn. :pachaha:

i’m banking this mutherfukker......4.6 million coin supply? sheeeeiiiiit. i really meant it when i said you found a gold mine.....even if the company turns out to be incompetent or have some other short fall (which everything i’ve read indicates the exact opposite) this will still hit double digits easily..

You went all in?:damn:

You have other coins right?

• Dap
Reactions: GSR