1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
i been mostly going in & out of nano. i think it’s poised to shoot up pretty soon.

i’m gonna unload my TFL from kucoin and hop on that HKN that @Supa just recommended. that low supply is enticing

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
I wanna get into Byteball (GBYTE) but am so low on $$ right now. Couple other things I'd like to stock up on while it's low as well. Had to sell off a lot of BTC (that I copped in May 2017) to pay bills and a bunch of other shyt back at the beginning of March. Didn't sell at a loss, not at all, but it still hurt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My bytecoin actually reached $50 today all on its own and its not even a penny yet... :ehh: gonna reup on that some new shyt called Digital Price and Xby.

I was smart to sell XBY at a high because that crash fukked alot of people up... :pachaha:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
forgot to mention i also have BNTY from kucoin. shyts been going up the last few days after staying stagnant at around 700 sats for weeks

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Trying to ride this EOS pump into their mainet launch, already went from $6 to $11, hoping to hit $15-18 by June 1st. Should have bought more at $4 but I never judge bottoms well.

Want to put something on colx but I don't trust cryptopia:francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i been mostly going in & out of nano. i think it’s poised to shoot up pretty soon.

i’m gonna unload my TFL from kucoin and hop on that HKN that @Supa just recommended. that low supply is enticing

I just saw the other day that Hacken stopped a phishing attack against Jibrel Network during their ICO. There aren't many low supply coins at a price so low. If they make any noise it's a steal.

McAfee is one of their advisors though:francis:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I just saw the other day that Hacken stopped a phishing attack against Jibrel Network during their ICO. There aren't many low supply coins at a price so low. If they make any noise it's a steal.

McAfee is one of their advisors though:francis:

:jbhmm: interesting....mcafee not withstanding, i feel like the only thing keeping the price from exploding right now is lack of exposure but on their website the got all these summits & conferences lined up......man supa i think you really found a gold mine. this will get into the triple digits eventually.
:myman:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: interesting....mcafee not withstanding, i feel like the only thing keeping the price from exploding right now is lack of exposure but on their website the got all these summits & conferences lined up......man supa i think you really found a gold mine. this will get into the triple digits eventually.
:myman:

It's getting the Crypto Lark stimulus package. He interviewed the CEO and the volume has almost doubled. If it can get a mention from Datadash it'll really get a boost.

The CEO said they're going to Asia and they have partnerships lined up and announcements coming.