1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mentioned EVE on March 7th when it was .07.

Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-27-12.jpg

I didn't buy any:damn:. They got a partnership with the UN and it's been soaring every since.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I mentioned EVE on March 7th when it was .07.

Screenshot_2018-04-19-09-27-12.jpg

I didn't buy any:damn:. They got a partnership with the UN and it's been soaring every since.

I legit think it might've hit $.05 at the lowest. $5k on that then is $24k today n it doesn't look like its stopping anytime soon.

I told nikkas the same thing about Axpire. It was $.02 at the lowest. If brehs with chunkier pockets put an additional 10k on 3 superlow mcappers without sky high supplies, thats almost a guaranteed $300k come up in a legit bullrun.

Nikkas too fixated on the allstars(Ven, Icx, Eng etc) to see what it is.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I legit think it might've hit $.05 at the lowest. $5k on that then is $24k today n it doesn't look like its stopping anytime soon.

I told nikkas the same thing about Axpire. It was $.02 at the lowest. If brehs with chunkier pockets put an additional 10k on 3 superlow mcappers without sky high supplies, thats almost a guaranteed $300k come up in a legit bullrun.

Nikkas too fixated on the allstars(Ven, Icx, Eng etc) to see what it is.

I was trying to put more into coins I was already holding. Plus I had my eyes on other coins so it's hard to know which one is about to take off. EVE was low on volume on IDEX and everything was quiet so it wasn't a priority.

SPHTX and POA were the only ones I was able to grab and I was still a little late on getting them at their cheapest. Fiat is tight right now so I can't make too many moves.

I' looking at CXO and hoping that can go an EVE type run. I still want TOMO, MAN, and CPC.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I was trying to put more into coins I was already holding. Plus I had my eyes on other coins so it's hard to know which one is about to take off. EVE was low on volume on IDEX and everything was quiet so it wasn't a priority.

SPHTX and POA were the only ones I was able to grab and I was still a little late on getting them at their cheapest. Fiat is tight right now so I can't make too many moves.

I' looking at CXO and hoping that can go an EVE type run. I still want TOMO, MAN, and CPC.

No, i feel you on low fiat.

But a quiet coin isn't a dead coin.
Axpire hit Kucoin n then dropped like a rock...but it also landed during the days of Red. Hitting subreddits and seeing news made it an easy call.

If you wait until it hits the frontpage of Reddit:Cryptocurrency, you're already late.

And this was aimed at those with more fiat on deck.
If brehs threw $24k on allstars, why not put a quarter on a longshot?

Eve, Cxo, Axp, Ship, Ary are all longshots that would probaby hit at least $1 in a bullrun. Split 10 bands between three or two, n you legit had a shot at $200k. Hell, even if you didn't wanna wait that long, ride it up n flip it into some allstar projects.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

You in the chat? Cuz i told the brehs about Tomo when it was $.07 away from the ico price i think. You probably won't catch it that low again, barring a Btc stroke

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You in the chat? Cuz i told the brehs about Tomo when it was $.07 away from the ico price i think. You probably won't catch it that low again, barring a Btc stroke

Yeah, in in the chat and I've been eyeing TOMO since it was mentioned. I'm on a budget so had I bought it then I wouldn't have been able to get more ENG, Nuls, ELA, etc. I was going to sell some PRL to get it but it didn't pump before the snapshot.