1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Your really want to send someone who doesn't know what they're doing to Cryotopia?:hhh: He's gonna come out of there with Tittie Coin or some other shyt coin he won't even be able to withdraw from that garbage exchange. He doesn't even know how to research coins yet so how is he gonna spot a winner amongst all those losers? Kucoin only has limit orders. You need wallet for Idex and you gotta learn about gas and gwei. There's people who have been in the game for a while that hate using Idex/Etherdelta.

You start with Binance because they have a better selection of low risk coins and a user friendly interface. Once he gets the hang of that then he can add more exchanges. Let him learn how to send ETH to an exchange and get the fundamentals first.

You're telling him to get a drop step, Euro step, crossover, and floater before he can dribble.

I see your point breh, n i suspected this is what you were thinking but dudes gotta crash before they can dash i say.
This is the best time for people to learn, as i learned my lessons when everything was at the all time high.
Dudes learning the ropes now, are taking classes at a huge discount.
Plus, i remember months back when me n Malta had to keep stressing the necessity of familarizing yourself with different exchanges to get coins before they blew up.

Heads complaining about signing up for yet another exchange are now in the chats with pretty ass portfolios.
You want duke to go out there n learn with flotation assistance.
That's cool of you.
I wanna shove duke out the boat n yell "SWIM BACK TO THE SHORE NIKKA!!"

This bear market could last all year, or it could end by May.
The sooner heads know what their doing, the better off they'll be.

Stay blessed tho

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see your point breh, n i suspected this is what you were thinking but dudes gotta crash before they can dash i say.
This is the best time for people to learn, as i learned my lessons when everything was at the all time high.
Dudes learning the ropes now, are taking classes at a huge discount.
Plus, i remember months back when me n Malta had to keep stressing the necessity of familarizing yourself with different exchanges to get coins before they blew up.

Heads complaining about signing up for yet another exchange are now in the chats with pretty ass portfolios.
You want duke to go out there n learn with flotation assistance.
That's cool of you.
I wanna shove duke out the boat n yell "SWIM BACK TO THE SHORE NIKKA!!"

This bear market could last all year, or it could end by May.
The sooner heads know what their doing, the better off they'll be.

Stay blessed tho

:dahell: How about teaching him how to swim so he doesn't drown?

I'm not saying to avoid other exchanges entirely but at least take two weeks to get settled. My boy just started off with Binance and Kucoin. I told him to get about 2-4 coins. A week later he had 12 and was spread too thin. It took him 2 months to get rid of the dead weight and get his portfolio right.

Have you seen what's happening on Cryptopia? People have had withdrawals stuck for 30-60 days. That exchange should be avoided.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We wont see a healthy return until mid summer. Bitcoin wont be the catalyst for the run.

If I knew I would tell.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Many people fell in love with the rapid gains and forgot or didn't know about the bad times. I'd rather see people actually try and use it as a currency in stead of a spec tool.

BOOM

To me the only time crypto really takes off as a world changing concept like people like to claim it is is when this barrier is overcome

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Holy shyt the tumble is too real right now. A lot of people on crypto twitter tapping out.

This thang ain't for everybody and it's gonna make you look like a fool more often than not. That's the only code I live by in crypto

Only the weak mfs that got in the game around December seem to be tapping out. nikkas that got in this time last year seeing 500% returns in a drought.:dwillhuh:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Only the weak mfs that got in the game around December seem to be tapping out. nikkas that got in this time last year seeing 500% returns in a drought.:dwillhuh:
:mjcry: That must feel good man. The marketcap was only at 20 billion last year. Even with all the shyt going on now, it's still at 260bn. a 10 fold increase. :wow:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don’t panic. Well panic if you want to. But in all likelihood the market will come back in a few months.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This forever holding thing that some of you espouse is problematic

Taking gains off the table periodically is what you are supposed to do...just like with any other asset class

There’s no right answer. Over the last year the biggest gains came on 10 days. nikkas trying to time the market would’ve missed it. Also there’s the tax shyt...which I’m trying to deal with now. All y’all nikkas selling 100 times a year can have that. That shyt is a hassle to account for.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
This forever holding thing that some of you espouse is problematic

Taking gains off the table periodically is what you are supposed to do...just like with any other asset class
It depends on what you consider gains.

The crypto -> USD valuation is arbitrary if you really believe in crypto. Selling doesn't mean more USD, it simply means less bitcoin.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
There’s no right answer. Over the last year the biggest gains came on 10 days. nikkas trying to time the market would’ve missed it. Also there’s the tax shyt...which I’m trying to deal with now. All y’all nikkas selling 100 times a year can have that. That shyt is a hassle to account for.

Dont get me wrong...I am not suggesting people day trade this shyt....

Its far too volatile....

But over a period of time if you see a nice bump in your holdings....quell some greed and take some money off the table

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I first got into crypto I kept hearing about Neo but I thought it was too expensive at $49. Right now Neo is $49 :wow:

My coins are holding on strong though. Enigma and Nuls haven't had much of a dip and are up 6% on BTC. I guess I should be happy about that but I was planning to get it for cheap instead of a small discount. WaBi is the only one down heavy.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
When I first got into crypto I kept hearing about Neo but I thought it was too expensive at $49. Right now Neo is $49 :wow:

My coins are holding on strong though. Enigma and Nuls haven't had much of a dip and are up 6% on BTC. I guess I should be happy about that but I was planning to get it for cheap instead of a small discount. WaBi is the only one down heavy.

Believe it or not my binance account with my nuls and icx was barely affected...:ohhh: It's still a pretty good amount...

My cryptopia account tho...:sadcam: