1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Go to CMC, click Tokens/Full List, and count how many times you see Ethereum.

You have it on Coinbase? Sell to USD wallet when things get bearish. Kinda late for that now though.
A lot of those listed are ERC20 tokens as well(EOS, Tron, Vechain, ICX, GAS) which run off Ethereum network so yea, it's not going anywhere.

Just realized that's what your point was my bad..lol

All Star
Daps
giphy.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool. Where do you suggest I start my research?

Coinmarketcap will be the site you visit most often. Bookmark it. It has all the coins listed, their market cap, supply, websites, and exchanges you can buy from.

Go to the coins' sites and look at the project, roadmap, white paper, and team. You probably want to get a basic understanding of Blockchain tech before you start don't this though.

There's a lot of coins out there so it can be overwhelming. There's a lot of shyt coins out there you need to avoid at all costs.

Starting off it's easier to use Coinbase to get some Bitcoin and Ethereum. A lot of people suggest those should make up a nice chunk of your portfolio (30-50%). BTC is likely to take off first when the market gets bullish so put a good percentage of what you plan to invest in it.

For Altcoins just stick with Binance. You should start off with maybe 2 of the reliable high cap coins like Neo, Ven, ICX, or OMG. Maybe grab one lower cap coin. Don't spread yourself too thin.

It's a lot to take in so ask any questions and we'll help you.

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
coinbase has a temporary block on bitcoin sales

edit: it just let my sell go thru but i was getting that message just a couple minutes earlier

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Coinmarketcap will be the site you visit most often. Bookmark it. It has all the coins listed, their market cap, supply, websites, and exchanges you can buy from.

Go to the coins' sites and look at the project, roadmap, white paper, and team. You probably want to get a basic understanding of Blockchain tech before you start don't this though.

There's a lot of coins out there so it can be overwhelming. There's a lot of shyt coins out there you need to avoid at all costs.

Starting off it's easier to use Coinbase to get some Bitcoin and Ethereum. A lot of people suggest those should make up a nice chunk of your portfolio (30-50%). BTC is likely to take off first when the market gets bullish so put a good percentage of what you plan to invest in it.

For Altcoins just stick with Binance. You should start off with maybe 2 of the reliable high cap coins like Neo, Ven, ICX, or OMG. Maybe grab one lower cap coin. Don't spread yourself too thin.

It's a lot to take in so ask any questions and we'll help you.

Agree with everything but your last point, which i disagree strongly with.

Binance is the last step.

Kucoin, Livecoin, Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Bibox, etc are where you can grab coins while they're lower profile.

And Idex, Forkdelta are spots where you can grab unknowns.

Binance alone won't have him winning.
It was on obscure exchanges that Nano(Xrb) hit first.
Those exchanges went belly up now but back then, you could've got Xrb for quarters, rather than the $7 it is now on Binance.

You want a portfolio, you stick to Binance. You want a winning portfolio, you go get them where they are.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Agree with everything but your last point, which i disagree strongly with.

Binance is the last step.

Kucoin, Livecoin, Huobi, Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Bibox, etc are where you can grab coins while they're lower profile.

And Idex, Forkdelta are spots where you can grab unknowns.

Binance alone won't have him winning.
It was on obscure exchanges that Nano(Xrb) hit first.
Those exchanges went belly up now but back then, you could've got Xrb for quarters, rather than the $7 it is now on Binance.

You want a portfolio, you stick to Binance. You want a winning portfolio, you go get them where they are.
Yep. I hardly use Binance like that but stay on Kucoin and Huobi.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
So what you say homie us ethereum over? Is it a dead duck and time to drop?

I couldn't give an opinion on that fam. I'm not a crypto expert. I just find it interesting..I've dabbled in it but it's more so out of interest.

IMO a lot of it is speculation and most people don't know wtf is going on. However, there are brehs on here that swear by their charts and trends..perhaps they can chime in :hubie:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
God damn. bitcoin in the 6g. eth in the 300 dropping quick. it's funny reading reddit with all the fake positive news.