1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
They got "hacked" because their code was faulty. The alleged hacker said they need to hire new devs because there were more exploits.

Verge has been incompetent (Wraith delays), just had a scam like community fund, the lead dev said he couldn't afford to pay his taxes, and now a hack. The money they raised to secure their partnership has now been stolen. They botched a hard fork too.

Either they're in over their heads or this is an exit scam.

Most of these cryptocurrencies are scams bruh

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

dc-rmq3ByOJ3vYSxRbQO9v1FyJZcldO4zN8k3VKmOt4.png

Daps
I think I'm going to join up with a friend and cop a couple bitcoins and more eth that we'll sit on. Those two are sure bets once the bull rears its head.

FSP

Banned
Daps
damn this thread is so dead. I had to check 4 pages deep to find this bih :wow:

Anyway, Monero hard fork?? Anyone on that?

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
block chain will be the tech structure for societal implementation of the mark of the beast, it’s not going anywhere :mjpls:

Real spill, as we speak general information about blockchain technology is slowly being disseminated in white collar and academic circles around the country. Essentially they're being told that Blockchain is going to be massively adopted in the very near future... I have a friend who works at a law school in San Francisco who was telling me that some organization was presenting to the student body and faculty there earlier this week about the legalities & implications of blockchain and even its use within the legal space itself. This shyt is heating up, don't be fooled by the ups and downs of the market.