1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And the funny thing is a lot of guys like him ended up selling off early and not making much money

Before that twitter fiasco last year, he was still living paycheck to paycheck while making others millions with his books and lectures.

I would cry man.

Dudes was out there selling 10,000 bitcoins for a box of pizza :mjcry:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Basically, crytocurrencies are not being used as currency.

No one is spending bitcoin. They buy it because they hope it goes up in value.

Not so different from stocks. Buy a stock, and hope it goes up.

Except stock value is tied to, ideally, the performance of the company.

Bitcoin is tied to.... nothing. Except maybe people who have bitcoin who hope more people buy bitcoin which in turn makes the price go up.

It's a get rich quick scheme :manny:

It's a pyramid scheme and all these dudes fell for it.

Real talk, y'all are playing penny stocks. Just go ahead and buy real penny stocks. nikkas out here looking for the next worthless coin to come up.

JUST BUY PENNY STOCKS FROM TECH COMPANIES WITH INTERESTING PRODUCTS IN DEVELOPMENT. YOU'RE ALREADY fukkING DOING IT.

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's a pyramid scheme and all these dudes fell for it.

Real talk, y'all are playing penny stocks. Just go ahead and buy real penny stocks. nikkas out here looking for the next worthless coin to come up.

JUST BUY PENNY STOCKS FROM TECH COMPANIES WITH INTERESTING PRODUCTS IN DEVELOPMENT. YOU'RE ALREADY fukkING DOING IT.
Those are what ICOs are. People need to stop coming in here pretending to be smarter than everyone else. shyt is getting ridiculous

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah Ian got lucky with the ICO game last year.

Like somebody else said, if I would have made that kind of bread, I would be on my Danny Phantom shyt.

To keep it all the way real, with Blockfolio you can set up anything. So when he say he sells something, you can’t even be sure he actually did.

When he said he sold all his telcoin because of lack of communication even though they put out a newsletter every two weeks, somebody on twitter tracked it down and supposedly he didn’t even sell it, just transferred it somewhere else.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Like somebody else said, if I would have made that kind of bread, I would be on my Danny Phantom shyt.

To keep it all the way real, with Blockfolio you can set up anything. So when he say he sells something, you can’t even be sure he actually did.

When he said he sold all his telcoin because of lack of communication even though they put out a newsletter every two weeks, somebody on twitter tracked it down and supposedly he didn’t even sell it, just transferred it somewhere else.

Yes you can. 140,000 ICX moved from his wallet address to Binance. There's also the 13,000,000 TEL:
Ethereum Account 0xeca2592e788c76f2e3cd4eb6ffcdbe5cf8141c72 Info

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Not sure what anyone expected with so many people all of a sudden buying into this market trying to get rich. Its like with anything that gets over exposed. The product becomes weak and completely diluted with importance and sustenance. Not to mention unless Federal governments can get in on this and make a lucrative alternative that they regulate, this shyt will NEVER take over.......it will be around for a while though, but it will never topple the economic currency system, that would make the world bank null and void which we all know is not really something that they will allow to happen.

Frankly though if you missed the boat......that bytch is gone and it aint coming back.......

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not sure what anyone expected with so many people all of a sudden buying into this market trying to get rich. Its like with anything that gets over exposed. The product becomes weak and completely diluted with importance and sustenance. Not to mention unless Federal governments can get in on this and make a lucrative alternative that they regulate, this shyt will NEVER take over.......it will be around for a while though, but it will never topple the economic currency system, that would make the world bank null and void which we all know is not really something that they will allow to happen.

Frankly though if you missed the boat......that bytch is gone and it aint coming back.......
Not true. A currency with strong social value or utility will also carry a strong economic value and since they can be made at any time theyre not going anywhere. If you're a no coiner how do you even have an opinion lol. Some people's pride...smh

Piratebay still here isn't it?

FSP

Banned
Daps

Lmao this dude

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Not true. A currency with strong social value or utility will also carry a strong economic value and since they can be made at any time theyre not going anywhere. If you're a no coiner how do you even have an opinion lol. Some people's pride...smh

Piratebay still here isn't it?

:russell:, believe because you indulge in bit coin you also are experts on political economic systems around the world brehs.....................I stated its not going anywhere.......however because its now become a "fad" where any and everyone is believes they are fukking economic scientist :deadmanny:........its value will continue to decrease because that's how inflation and over satiation works. It will probably last for many years to come, but that whole gold rush wave is over.......and its will probably be considered more a placebo then an actual valued currency at least in regards to world trade. I highly doubt we will see see Paper Currency, Gold and Bitcoin as acceptable global currency in the next 20-50 years........unless the government finds a way to regulate and manipulate WHICH THEY CANT.....the coin base is its own gift and curse.........

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DYX4tUFUQAMZWKQ.jpg

FSP

Banned
Daps
:russell:, believe because you indulge in bit coin you also are experts on political economic systems around the world brehs.....................I stated its not going anywhere.......however because its now become a "fad" where any and everyone is believes they are fukking economic scientist :deadmanny:........its value will continue to decrease because that's how inflation and over satiation works. It will probably last for many years to come, but that whole gold rush wave is over.......and its will probably be considered more a placebo then an actual valued currency at least in regards to world trade. I highly doubt we will see see Currency, Gold, Oil, and Bitcoin in the next 20-50 years........unless the government finds a way to regulate and manipulate WHICH THEY CANT.....the product is its own gift and curse.........
I said two posts ago about people coming in here pretending their smarter than everybody else. And here you come, Jhonny on the spot lol. And then you wanna act like you're kicking knowledge :mjlol:

Crypto makes you feel stupid, it's the first thing you realize when you start. EVERYONE gets raped, everyone gets humbled. You're so off it's annoying. The only one pretending in this thread is you.
Ive been following Bitcoin since 2010. Know how many times everyone said the ride was over? Know how many times it's inflated thousands of percent in value? No, because you actually dont know anything, Thats just you acting like a dipshyt. You're a joke in every thread you post in. Now go away.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I said two posts ago about people coming in here pretending their smarter than everybody else. And here you come, Jhonny on the spot lol. And then you wanna act like you're kicking knowledge :mjlol:

Crypto makes you feel stupid, it's the first thing you realize when you start. EVERYONE gets raped, everyone gets humbled. You're so off it's annoying. The only one pretending in this thread is you.
Ive been following Bitcoin since 2010. Know how many times everyone said the ride was over? Know how many times it's inflated thousands of percent in value? No, because you actually dont know anything, Thats just you acting like a dipshyt. You're a joke in every thread you post in. Now go away.

I didn't say I was smarter then anyone. But just cause you trade some fukking coins doesn't make you Elon fukking Musk retard.........:comeon:........If you would READ instead of talking I never said its over. What I said is the whole "gold rush" aspect is over because now everyone is aware of the hustle essentially DEVALUING the coin system its self.........nothing I've said has been try hard or negative, just stating facts.......also the number 1 currency in the world is the Dollar....that is done for a purpose and MANY of importance had been killed or replace behind maintaining that dollar. Bit Coin will never be more then what it is........if you think it will be your a fukking idiot and really don't know shyt about shyt.......ideally yeah it could be the currency of the people but realistically your penny wishing if honestly believe it will ever be ALLOWED too........