1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
yeah i'm riding out the storm as well :russ: kinda stuffy waiting in this car tho.

source.gif

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
cashed out & put all my play money in my usd coinbase wallet.....now the best thing is to wait and watch. i’m trynna get in the bottom of something and go hard.

these dips are the best opportunity. just gotta see them coming and sit on the bench until it’s time.

edit: i had most of my shyt parked in VEN for a hot one. got in at 40000 sats so i was comfy. decided to cash out just to be safe but i say this to say I recommend VEN as being one of the best alt coins to park your funds in to maintain your # of satoshis during these dips.

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's funny how bitcoin's price inflection was correlated with the higher transaction fees. That's so unintuitive it boggles my mind.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I could receive funds to an anonymous address and then send those incrementally to my registered coinbase/gdax/etc account
:mjlol:In banking this is called "structuring" in the most basic form. Banks use algorithms built solely to detect mickey mouse trail games like this on the daily.

At the end of the day you will need to cash out at some point and every single transaction you make is recorded on the blockchain.

FSP

Banned
Daps
:mjlol:In banking this is called "structuring" in the most basic form. Banks use algorithms built solely to detect mickey mouse trail games like this on the daily.

At the end of the day you will need to cash out at some point and every single transaction you make is recorded on the blockchain.
huh? No. That's my point. First of all banks can do that because they control the ledgers and the accounts tied to them. If you are avoiding taxes, you don't cash out, at least not all at once, and you don't make trades on registered exchanges. Bitcoin is semi private. You're not finding my accounts and no algorithm is going to crack these keys

I've been tried this. I know exactly how to move. The taxes aren't avoided by moving money around, it's by settling funds in a private unregistered location and letting them grow there. It's okay if you don't believe me. Trust me. It's okay

But. The only thing is you can't cash out. Doesn't bother me if it reaches adoption

Last edited:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Funny seeing people go in on Ian.

He sold all of one coin because he found something more interesting.

Someone asked if it was ICX and he was like “nah I’m selling all that too.”:sas1:

Anyways I’m just riding out the storm picking up some ETH here and there. :yeshrug:

I never liked that dude.

If I make millions off crypto, i'm gone in the wind. I'm not trying to be no crypto influencer.

I never got the feeling that he was being real or that he had no agenda....and I was right because he's bought and paid for.

He aint smarter than any of the dudes in this thread. 2017 brought in all the early majority, he just got in a few months earlier.

The real early adopters were doing this shyt back in 2011.

And just to keep it race neutral...I can't stand Roger Ver either.

That dude is a fakkit to the highest order.

I also can't stand that 18 year old kid that dropped out of high school. He got lucky. Everytime he opens his mouth, he sounds stupid.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I never liked that dude.

If I make millions off crypto, i'm gone in the wind. I'm not trying to be no crypto influencer.

I never got the feeling that he was being real or that he had no agenda....and I was right because he's bought and paid for.

He aint smarter than any of the dudes in this thread. 2017 brought in all the early majority, he just got in a few months earlier.

The real early adopters were doing this shyt back in 2011.

And just to keep it race neutral...I can't stand Roger Ver either.

That dude is a fakkit to the highest order.

I also can't stand that 18 year old kid that dropped out of high school. He got lucky. Everytime he opens his mouth, he sounds stupid.
People are starting to realize that a lot of early adopters are actually just really lucky idiots. A lot of them don't have a clue of where to go from here and it's painfully obvious. Some of these guys don't care about the infrastructure improvements or paying due process. That's why even though i don't like Roger, at least he's not a dumbass.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
g20 on March 19-20th, crypto will be a focus so expect a bloodbath if any bad news comes out.

There might be a sell off beforehand for those who want to play it safe. Btc could be sub 7k if that happens. People are easily panicked right now.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People are starting to realize that a lot of early adopters are actually just really lucky idiots. A lot of them don't have a clue of where to go from here and it's painfully obvious. Some of these guys don't care about the infrastructure improvements or paying due process. That's why even though i don't like Roger, at least he's not a dumbass.

I like the Andreas guy. Or a more apt thing to say is I don't think he's full of shyt.

And yea alot of these dudes are retarded. Bitcoin was for people on the dark web. You had some cats who were genius computer science types who were interested in the next groundbreaking technology but, you also had alot of basement dweller types who were just buying weed online and discovered crypto. Alot cats are in that second group.

FSP

Banned
Daps
I like the Andreas guy. Or a more apt thing to say is I don't think he's full of shyt.

And yea alot of these dudes are retarded. Bitcoin was for people on the dark web. You had some cats who were genius computer science types who were interested in the next groundbreaking technology but, you also had alot of basement dweller types who were just buying weed online and discovered crypto. Alot cats are in that second group.
And the funny thing is a lot of guys like him ended up selling off early and not making much money

Before that twitter fiasco last year, he was still living paycheck to paycheck while making others millions with his books and lectures.