1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bitcoin is the one coin people do spend. Especially with Bitpay, Stripe and soon Paypal integration. Id rather get my salary in Bitcoin than USD because I can control what the government sees. The problem is merchants adopting it as a payment method.

Monero too. It's actually being used.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He had 120k in BTC and put it all into alts:why:

He could've pocketed 100.

There was some breh that posts in the HL crypto thread that basically did the same thing, had damn near a milly in BTC and lost a vast majority of it in altcoins.

Lot of these altcoins won't be around next year, people keep trying to find the next 100X mover. A vast majority of your portfolio should be in BTC

little4209

All Star
Daps
There was some breh that posts in the HL crypto thread that basically did the same thing, had damn near a milly in BTC and lost a vast majority of it in altcoins.

Lot of these altcoins won't be around next year, people keep trying to find the next 100X mover. A vast majority of your portfolio should be in BTC

Read the bolded in Craig Macks voice..RIP..ok im out lol

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
i sent some ETH to Binance but the alt coin is not on there, it is on Bittrex. What is the easiest way to move the ETH from binance to Bittrex or do I need to just go back to coinbase and move ETH over to Bittrex instead? help

to clarify, i wanted to buy an ALT-coin, but the one i want is not on binance, it is however, available on bittrex.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MAN, TRAC, or CPC?:jbhmm:

I'm leaning towards MAN:dame:. The scope is huge. The video on their site is straight out of Black Mirror. Great long term hold potential.

I'd love to get a little of each at current prices.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i sent some ETH to Binance but the alt coin is not on there, it is on Bittrex. What is the easiest way to move the ETH from binance to Bittrex or do I need to just go back to coinbase and move ETH over to Bittrex instead? help

to clarify, i wanted to buy an ALT-coin, but the one i want is not on binance, it is however, available on bittrex.

You can transfer directly from your Binance wallet to your Bittrex wallet

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Funny seeing people go in on Ian.

He sold all of one coin because he found something more interesting.

Someone asked if it was ICX and he was like “nah I’m selling all that too.”:sas1:

Anyways I’m just riding out the storm picking up some ETH here and there. :yeshrug: