1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I didn't say I was smarter then anyone. But just cause you trade some fukking imaginary coins doesn't make you Elon fukking Music retard.........:comeon:........If you would READ instead of talking I never said its over. What I said is the whole "gold rush" aspect is over because now everyone is aware of the hustle essentially DEVALUING the coin system its self.........nothing I've said has been try hard or negative, just stating facts.......also the number 1 currency in the world is the Dollar....that is done for a purpose and MANY of importance had been killed or replace behind maintaining that dollar. Bit Coin will never be more then what it is........if you think it will be your a fukking idiot and really don't know shyt about shyt.......ideally yeah it could be the currency of the people but realistically your penny wishing if honestly believe it will ever be.........
"Gold Rush" thing has always been a myth..the number 1 term in crypto is hodl which is kinda the opposite of a get rich quick, but

Its funny how that narrative got twisted so quick, in the past few months. As if people got in and got rich in 1 month. :heh:

People who got rich off crypto waited a looong fukking time for the most part. It only just began to pay off big in 2017 unless you were a holder of 100k+ coins.
Maybe from an ICO. That's definitely luck

I read what you said. We can't give the govt the benefit of the doubt. That's the kinda shyt that keeps people feeling small. For the first time...since ever, people don't need to feel that way anymore. Of course govt money will still exist, but the existence of crypto should serve as a check and balance against powers

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
"Gold Rush" thing has always been a myth..the number 1 term in crypto is hodl which is kinda the opposite of a get rich quick, but

Its funny how that narrative got twisted so quick, in the past few months. As if people got in and got rich in 1 month. :heh:

People who got rich off crypto waited a looong fukking time for the most part. It only just began to pay off big in 2017 unless you were a holder of 100k+ coins.

I read what you said. We can't give the govt the benefit of the doubt. That's the kinda shyt that keeps people feeling small. For the first time...since ever, people don't need to feel that way anymore. Of course govt money will still exist, but the existence of crypto should serve as a check and balance against powers

What I mean is there will likely never be another period where people make millions off trading the coins, it will fluctuate up and down, but probably wont ever transcend its current state as a "ghost" currency. That's all I am saying.

March Madness

All Star
Daps
Those are what ICOs are. People need to stop coming in here pretending to be smarter than everyone else. shyt is getting ridiculous

lol

ICOs are just a b*stardized version of IPOs.
Sure they take place when most coins are trading at a "few pennies", but that wasnt the point he was making.

Cryptocurrencies play out largely like penny stocks as opposed to equities/REITs/commodities.
the triple digit returns and volatility are more align with what U see in Forex and Penny Stocks...period.

and thats cool because i came up trading Pennies, Options and Forex;

But anybody saying otherwise hasn't traded enough markets outside of "coins"...
and that isn't a knock on Blockchain technology itself; the tech is legit..

There is literally no difference between a micro-cap tech company being pumped & dumped and something like PacCoin.

Ive been following Bitcoin since 2010.

cool.

so how many whole ass BTCs do u own rn?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dude really keeps everything in one MEW? :wtf:

This dude broadcasting to the world how much he has and is walking around Colombia right now? All somebody gotta do is run up on him and press him for the trezor or nano + code and it's a wrap.

I've been saying that shyt a while back... :mjlol:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What apps y’all use to buy other crypto? I’m using coinbase right now. It’s Simple but only 4 crypto to buy

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

Nah, newcomers definitely got rich during December/Jan if they got out, not everyone holds, I took profits and liquidated a good amount of coins before the crash because it was pretty obvious something that went from $4500 to $20,000 in the span of 5 weeks would be headed for a serious correction.

Once this cycle is done the bulls will take over again and people will get rich as we go from $4000-6000 to $25k-30k by the end of the year. The time to get rich is after the bleeding is done, I'm timing it so that I'm involved in ICOs that will launch on exchanges from May-June when I hope the market has recovered.

FSP

Banned
Daps
lol

ICOs are just a b*stardized version of IPOs.
Sure they take place when most coins are trading at a "few pennies", but that wasnt the point he was making.

Cryptocurrencies play out largely like penny stocks as opposed to equities/REITs/commodities.
the triple digit returns and volatility are more align with what U see in Forex and Penny Stocks...period.

and thats cool because i came up trading Pennies, Options and Forex;

But anybody saying otherwise hasn't traded enough markets outside of "coins"...
and that isn't a knock on Blockchain technology itself; the tech is legit..

There is literally no difference between a micro-cap tech company being pumped & dumped and something like PacCoin.

cool.

so how many whole ass BTCs do u own rn?
That's not really the point he made. You literally can't buy penny stocks in companies that are shilling coins because that's the alternative to stocks.

I don't disagree with most of them being pyramid schemes. I always thought they were.

I don't own any bitcoin right now. I just keep thinking back when they were 20c :skip:

People come in here and either troll or bash for a few posts then leave. No research, no critical think, no nothing. I guess I'm in a different headspace because this is way deeper than buying and selling coins, or even making a profit. There's a legit chance to build something new here. Nobody in history has been able to have this opportunity. In HISTORY.

It's a big deal:yeshrug:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nah, newcomers definitely got rich during December/Jan if they got out, not everyone holds, I took profits and liquidated a good amount of coins before the crash because it was pretty obvious something that went from $4500 to $20,000 in the span of 5 weeks would be headed for a serious correction.

Once this cycle is done the bulls will take over again and people will get rich as we go from $4000-6000 to $25k-30k by the end of the year. The time to get rich is after the bleeding is done, I'm timing it so that I'm involved in ICOs that will launch on exchanges from May-June when I hope the market has recovered.
You would have had to had a lot of money in the first place to get rich, if you entered that late. 20k is not the kind of rich I'm referring to. Even if you came in early 2017, when you really could have caught a lick, that's still a full year. People are upset after 3 months. lol

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
You would have had to had money in the first place to get rich, if you entered that late.

Nah breh, you could honestly turn $2000 into $100,000+ between Dec/Jan if you did the right swings and took profits. I'm sure there are plenty of people that did it right, $3000 into Nano on December 2nd would have been $456,000 on Jan 5th.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Nah breh, you could honestly turn $2000 into $100,000+ between Dec/Jan if you did the right swings and took profits. I'm sure there are plenty of people that did it right, $3000 into Nano on December 2nd would have been $456,000 on Jan 5th.
You're not dropping 3k on a coin thats under a dollar unless you already got money lying around bro. I've heard of that happening, but honestly it wasn't anywhere near the norm, because It was mostly by people already making 100k+. It was mostly a myth because it required such good timing to make that level gain. Especially if you didn't know about it until December lol. Making those gains are actually still possible too, but you're right I think, it's going to be when everyone loses interest. The first rule I learned was that crypto will make a fool out of everybody