1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Not true. They will be able to use blockchain to track your individual trades
If you don't know who owns what public key you don't know who the funds are being sent to.

I could have an address tied to a coinbase account and send funds to an anonymous address that isn't registered on any exchange.

I could receive funds to an anonymous address and then send those incrementally to my registered coinbase/gdax/etc account

OR JUST KEEP IT THERE:francis:

Especially in the case of bitcoin where I can have as many public addresses tied to my private key as I want, and generate them at will

The only way the Feds could use this as evidence legally is if they know who's on both ends.

They're overplaying their ability to say they know this information because it's impossible to know, they can only know what address money is sent/received

They're just expecting you to cash out at some point from an SEC regulated exchange which they could then draw an exact money trail from, and arbitrarily call it "income"

Lets not get into non US/decentralized exchange routes.

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry:

DW6d7veXUAEboBG.jpg

:dead:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Below 8k. :blessed:

Trust in the infrastructure innovations.

SpaceX's satellite internet is going to be a huge boost for crypto especially if it gives 3rd world countries broadband access.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
If you don't know who owns what public key you don't know who the funds are being sent to.

I could have an address tied to a coinbase account and send funds to an anonymous address that isn't registered on any exchange.

You are really dumb

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I'm gonna load up end of month. I think prices will be closer bottoms. Bull market will come soon. We almost hit 12k twice this month.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Ripple went from like .01 to over $3 in a year (.25 to $3+ in under 2 months)

Verge went from .005 to .30 in like 6 weeks

ZCL went from $2 to $230+ in under 2 months

Holding is bad advice tho overall

Some people kept zcl thinking it would hit 1k+

Some kept verge expecting $1

Ripple expecting $10-15

Just gotta know when to get out

BTC was $1200 a yr ago

ETH was like $16

LTC like $5-10 or some shyt

Yep, that was when cyptos were not well known to the massives. This has been the greatest transfer of money in history.

Greedy Americans purchasing currencies and losing money to a bunch of Indians and Asians