1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen some red flags about CPChain.

I was just gonna focus on HPB, ITC, and PRL but ENG is down to 2.60 and ICX 4.04. I might have to scoop up some more. I can never see my plans through :francis:

Contemplating getting a few Elastos if it drops to 50. I think Huobi allows Americans to buy.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

I was just gonna focus on HPB, ITC, and PRL but ENG is down to 2.60 and ICX 4.04. I might have to scoop up some more. I can never see my plans through :francis:

Contemplating getting a few Elastos if it drops to 50. I think Huobi allows Americans to buy.
yea I got my ELA from Huobi and was able to withdraw to ELA wallet after 24 hours without issue.

what is giving you :dame: about CPC?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea I got my ELA from Huobi and was able to withdraw to ELA wallet after 24 hours without issue.

what is giving you :dame: about CPC?

Set up my account but it's not letting me set up my phone # for SMS verification. I heard it's not necessary if email and 2FA are set up for withdrawal but it speeds up the process if you have all 3. Did you do the passport verification?

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
Litecoin Cash almost @ $10. Thats $100 in free money for every litecoin you own.

I know some LTC people on here who haven't even seen this. Ya'll need to peep this before it dips

One guy on here had 55 LTC. That's $5500 right now nikka. Whoever you are.
i have 5 ltc but it’s on my coinbase wallet so i don’t think i get any ltc cash....i need to look into it further

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Set up my account but it's not letting me set up my phone # for SMS verification. I heard it's not necessary if email and 2FA are set up for withdrawal but it speeds up the process if you have all 3. Did you do the passport verification?

na no passport verification needed.

I did do all 3 tho: email, phone, 2fa. what's the deal with phone #? not receiving the text?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
na no passport verification needed.

I did do all 3 tho: email, phone, 2fa. what's the deal with phone #? not receiving the text?

It's not letting me select the US area code. I click it in the drop down box but it stays on China. I'll try again later.

How's the ELA wallet? I've seen people on Reddit complaining about it.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
i have 5 ltc but it’s on my coinbase wallet so i don’t think i get any ltc cash....i need to look into it further

Probably not. You have to have access to the private keys to claim your forks. If Coinbase doesn't support the fork, you're outta luck(they did support the Bitcoin Cash fork and credit people who held BTC at the time of the snapshot with the appropriate amount of BCH)

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Litecoin Cash almost @ $10. Thats $100 in free money for every litecoin you own.

I know some LTC people on here who haven't even seen this. Ya'll need to peep this before it dips

One guy on here had 55 LTC. That's $5500 right now nikka. Whoever you are.
How do i access it to claim my profit?

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How do i access it to claim my profit?

Import your private key from the LTC wallet where you had your LTC stored into a Litecoin Cash wallet. If you had your LTC stored on an exchange, you're probably out of luck since you don't have access to your private keys.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

Cpchain seems like bs to me. It's the iot of China supposedly but theres 3 other coins claiming same thing.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Import your private key from the LTC wallet where you had your LTC stored into a Litecoin Cash wallet. If you had your LTC stored on an exchange, you're probably out of luck since you don't have access to your private keys.
I got mines stored on my Trezor wallet, thanks bro