1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't think that is the venezuelan coin breh. It probably shot up because people thought it was then realized it wasn't.

Yeah I figured as much...:jbhmm:

So when is that actual Venezuelan crypto dropping then if this ain't it?!?:mindblown:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
God these new coin Binance pumps are going to be flames the next few weeks get your crypto bot apps ready guys. I've also took a chance and got on a nice low-key Trend Analysis group.Made 13K investing on the calls conservatively should have put a lot more in to be honest, but I wanted to test the waters, all since last Sunday on these calls I suggest everyone gets in a good paid TA group. These guys that can read charts for a living all day are a tool that you need since, I don't have time to sit around and look at charts all day. Or you can sit around and pray that your shyt coins can work out....:mjlol:

How do we get in that group with you breh? Its hard to day trade when you have a day job, any help would be great

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Elastos refuses to dip:martin:
it's crazy. it has been completely unfazed by BTC unlike majority of crypto. I think since the deadline for lockup is tonight, there's a lot of accumulation going on. plus it's leading in votes on binance rn. either way I don't see this thing dipping past 60 max ever again. once lockup is done and supply numbers get updated for CMC, that shyt is gonna explode

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's crazy. it has been completely unfazed by BTC unlike majority of crypto. I think since the deadline for lockup is tonight, there's a lot of accumulation going on. plus it's leading in votes on binance rn. either way I don't see this thing dipping past 60 max ever again. once lockup is done and supply numbers get updated for CMC, that shyt is gonna explode

You need at least 300 for lock up. I got 1.9:pachaha:

I see someone on reddit theorizing the current circulating supply is around 5-8 million.

Huobi is a clean exchange and they got my ETH deposits faster than any other :whew:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
You need at least 300 for lock up. I got 1.9:pachaha:

I see someone on reddit theorizing the current circulating supply is around 5-8 million.

Huobi is a clean exchange and they got my ETH deposits faster than any other :whew:
smh that I didnt realize the potential and slept on this ICO. coulda had it at $13:snoop:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$Pundix will be listed on a Korean exchange in 3 days. After Mainnet $Icon will also likely be on Korean exchanges. $Wanchain will list within two weeks. Bull market is coming!!!

What the hell is pundix?!?!:mindblown:

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I figured as much...:jbhmm:

So when is that actual Venezuelan crypto dropping then if this ain't it?!?:mindblown:

I think the pre-sale ICO was yesterday? I was with some members of my fam and they were talking about it

Someone on Reddit tried to join the presale, and put in a fake name, fake info and a blank scan of his passport during the KYC/Verification section...and it instantly let him in. This shyt is most likely a scam. Would anyone be surprised if Maduro just took all of the money and ZERO coins dropped? What could anyone do?

More likely than that, they’d do somethink like OneCoin - an animated Matrix’ish gif with green falling numbers to “show” real time buying and selling activity

They’re coming out with one backed by Gold next. DIGIXDAO is already doing the same thing ; i barely trust Digix has a warehouse sized safe somewhere in Singapore or whereever filled with gold, so I definitely do not believe the Venezualen Govt has the reserves to back their upcoming coin

Anyone tryin to make a buck off the Venezualen government has whatever losses they take coming to them. VZ is just going to take all your money, and sell the personal info you submitted during the KYC as icing on the cake

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
What y'all think about Havven? Thinking of getting in on its ICO.

Also someone explain what a lock up is.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I honestly don't think most ICO's will be lucrative again until we get out of this bear market. You almost have to instantly sale when it hits an exchange or get left holding a bag. I'll just wait for these coins to hit the exchange and dip below ICO levels then buy. Less stress that way.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think most ICO's will be lucrative again until we get out of this bear market. You almost have to instantly sale when it hits an exchange or get left holding a bag. I'll just wait for these coins to hit the exchange and dip below ICO levels then buy. Less stress that way.
ICO are completely done imo. 2017 was the year of crypto

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I don't know that ICOs are done. You probably can't make 5x-10x gains as easily as you could but I think a good coin with good support and hype can still easily get to 2x-3x.

I think scam coins are becoming more of an issue tho.