1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Alert me when we hit another dip, not looking at any exchanges, new coins or even my portfolio.

Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!

not much... :ld: but it's enough to hold me down...

EDIT:

5187364931239936.png

Breh please tell me you are holding more coins than just those.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Im not saying crypto doesnt have a future but I think people trust the stock market because there are over 100 years of data proving that the market will bounce back. Horror stories like bitconnect has made the casual investor even more skeptical of this crypto shyt.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Im not saying crypto doesnt have a future but I think people trust the stock market because there are over 100 years of data proving that the market will bounce back. Horror stories like bitconnect has made the casual investor even more skeptical of this crypto shyt.
Then that's kind of their loss, honestly.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
They nonbelievers fam... for all the shyt coins I accumulate I still made a profit off them...:mjlol: Its not leaps and bounds but I ride it then I hop off... I don't have racks to invest like you guys have...:beli: I buy what I can afford at the time...

I keep telling y'all I don't literally care about making millions... I'm just here for my fukking seed money..:jordan3:

Y'all nikkas buying up sacks of pure ETH AND LTC... I don't have money on deck like that, i'm brokeboy status... :BULL2:

bro im brokeboy status as well, we're probably in the same boat. but what ive been doing for the last year and some change is making small, incremental purchases of the 'big 3' whenever i can. mostly BTC and ETH. as close to "blue chip" as you can get in this game. putting like $100, 50...shyt even $25 bucks into the established market influencer coins. then once i hit a certain percentage increase i skim a little cream off top and throw it into some alts.

ive definitely chased pumps and made some bad plays but its basically all profit that ive played with. im not an expert man but id suggest for every $1 you put into the types of altcoins you're gambling on, put $2 more into BTC/ETH and just let it sit

you and i seem like we're in the game for similar reasons. you'll get a lot closer to that seed money making some investments instead of chasing a huge come-up. just IMO

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!Alert!

Breh please tell me you are holding more coins than just those.

there was a big dip right now. just copped 150 nano @ 6.77

Was thinking more along the lines of the type of dip we recently had :ld: