1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's not letting me select the US area code. I click it in the drop down box but it stays on China. I'll try again later.

How's the ELA wallet? I've seen people on Reddit complaining about it.
wallet is fine. real plain and simple. FAQ guide walks thru

:patrice:I gotta say this dude really did some lackluster research. all the partners confirmed already they're working with CPC including HPB and Vechain. not to mention their partnership with SAIC (the largest car manufacturing company in China) along with Elastos.

brehs got to remember that many of these chinese companies do not give a fukk about marketing and websites like that.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Import your private key from the LTC wallet where you had your LTC stored into a Litecoin Cash wallet. If you had your LTC stored on an exchange, you're probably out of luck since you don't have access to your private keys.
Fugg I forgot about that. That is pretty gay

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will do... I mean I asked because you seem to have an inside track about certain shyt... :bryan: I know this is the Venezuelan cryptocoin they was developing the shyt shot up 146% in one day...

No it's not. That coin is called Petro and it's not on exchanges. XPD is a coin from 2014 and a dead project. You fell for the okie doke.

wallet is fine. real plain and simple. FAQ guide walks thru

:patrice:I gotta say this dude really did some lackluster research. all the partners confirmed already they're working with CPC including HPB and Vechain. not to mention their partnership with SAIC (the largest car manufacturing company in China) along with Elastos.

brehs got to remember that many of these chinese companies do not give a fukk about marketing and websites like that.

Everything out of China seems to be tech first and to hell with marketing. There wasn't anything bad in the video just minor things you can chalk up to them being green. Right now I want ELA, IOT, and INT so CPChain isn't a priority. If it dips to .15 I might have to jump on it.

INT is on some bullshyt exchanges. Huobi or Bibox gotta scoop them up.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
No it's not. That coin is called Petro and it's not on exchanges. XPD is a coin from 2014 and a dead project. You fell for the okie doke.

Everything out of China seems to be tech first and to hell with marketing. There wasn't anything bad in the video just minor things you can chalk up to them being green. Right now I want ELA, IOT, and INT so CPChain isn't a priority. If it dips to .15 I might have to jump on it.

INT is on some bullshyt exchanges. Huobi or Bibox gotta scoop them up.
yea had to use a vpn to use Okex for INT

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Readjusted my portfolio. Dropped a bunch of minor stuff I had and consolidated into 5 tokens.

25% ETH
30% ZCL
20% NEO
15% PRL
10% BTC

Gonna dump the ZCL after the BTCP fork, keep the forked tokens and distribute whatever I get from the ZCL proceeds into PRL and NEO. PRL is my 'lottery ticket'

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Will do... I mean I asked because you seem to have an inside track about certain shyt... :bryan: I know this is the Venezuelan cryptocoin they was developing the shyt shot up 146% in one day...

I don't think that is the venezuelan coin breh. It probably shot up because people thought it was then realized it wasn't.