1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Was thinking more along the lines of the type of dip we recently had :ld:

Some of the alts are at those levels right now. At least a few of them I'm on.:beli:

I've been real gunshy on buying more coins, then regret it a day later, but it seems like a dip always comes back around anyway.

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
Yea, I would not suggest that at this point. Market has been pretty stagnant.
lol that's EXACTLY why I wanna jump in right now. I'm feeling the same vibes as last year when I got into ethereum at $40.

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
What’s good with verge y’all

I dont think anything. its been shown that its not really a true privacy coin, which was one of its big selling points. even after their Wraith Protocol or whatever went live, it pumped real quick and fizzled out. idk what you're holding or what you got in at, but if it ever goes to $.25 again id consider selling (provided you got in at less...) :yeshrug:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
bro im brokeboy status as well, we're probably in the same boat. but what ive been doing for the last year and some change is making small, incremental purchases of the 'big 3' whenever i can. mostly BTC and ETH. as close to "blue chip" as you can get in this game. putting like $100, 50...shyt even $25 bucks into the established market influencer coins. then once i hit a certain percentage increase i skim a little cream off top and throw it into some alts.

ive definitely chased pumps and made some bad plays but its basically all profit that ive played with. im not an expert man but id suggest for every $1 you put into the types of altcoins you're gambling on, put $2 more into BTC/ETH and just let it sit

you and i seem like we're in the game for similar reasons. you'll get a lot closer to that seed money making some investments instead of chasing a huge come-up. just IMO

:jbhmm: I'll definitely cop some more BTC/ETH straight off the bat...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I did the math. That's a grand total of $318.64. Hustle backwards brehs:wow:

130,000 PAC worth $3.92:mjlol:
xRLBbKJ.gif

See it's bullshyt like this that kinda pisses me off cause you calling it an L I spent $5 on the shyt... You do know Paccoins about to fork and double the potential value correct? I'm holding it for future purposes I couldn't sell it right now anyways... :stopitslime:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How exaclty do you do the math on it? divide them? I suck at math :sadcam:

i've tried googling this but was still left a little confused
market cap is just how much fiat(USD, CAD, etc) is currently invested in the coin. current price x circulating supply

if ABC coin is trading at $2/coin and there's 5,000 circulating supply, the current market cap is $10,000

The main point is that price is not really that important(or doesn't really tell the whole story) because ABC coin could have a current price of $0.05 with a 10 million circulating supply while DEF coin has a current price of $50 with a 10 thousand supply. if they both have same market cap at the time, you will probably stand to see way more growth from the $50 coin. Whether you have 10,000 of a $.05 coin or only 10 of a $50 coin. you still have $500 at the end of the day

It's just that there's a psychological effect of seeing something for pennies and thinking it's easier for it to hit 100x+. Starting out many people seem to want to load up on thousands of these $0.001+ coins hoping for huge gains ignoring the fact that theres a huge circulating supply of the coin and will probably never touch $1.00.

there's other variables as well. the type of market it is. markets like IoT will be worth way more than the dental industry. coins can get unlocked, burned, inflated, etc. so you have to know the plans for the coin.

Last edited: