1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will do...:ehh:

Found this on coinmarketcap.com seen the chart seen the ath was $10, total supply was 15 mil, circulating supply was 2.7 mil, market cap was only 1.5 mil.

I'm noticing that most of the off-brand successful altcoins have a low total supply & marketcaps and low volumes and they tend to shoot up on the charts... y'all not realizing that there's plenty of alt-coins not in the top 100 making bank and there's a definitive fukking pattern to it... I'm playing the long game on longshots and it works I have been making a profit... Its incremental but it has been rising I'm still new to alot of things...

Y'all the veterans I'm doing the best I can with what little money I have Put in $150 into binance when I started now at $350, I put a collective $200 in my other exchanges kucoin and cryptopia it now floats around $550-600... depending on the markets.

:ld: Y'all spending racks on these shyt I'm spending pennies to make quarters and pull out and go back in... The only thing I'm trying to perfect is hopping off certain coins at the apex when it reaches the zenith and not get left holding the bag. Y'all call them shytcoins but they still accumulate in growth.

I don't have a large amount of cash but that doesn't mean you have to buy shyt coins. I got PRL at .55 two weeks ago and it's now 1.82. I don't have to dump it either. It's going to be big long term and make me thousands. My Kucoin assets were $176 and now it's over 1000 just by getting on PRL.

There's a lot of cheap coins that will have more stability than the ones you're buying. Pareto Network was around .08 and will serve you better than Dope Coin. CPChain is .23 and has potential. OST and QSP are around .30 and were less during BTC's dip. $50 will get you over 200 CPChain. When you get more cash just put another 20 or whatever you have and get more.

You can spend 100 to get 5,000 of a shyt coin and have $120 after you sell or you can use that same 100 to get 16 HPB and double your money short term. Long term you could 5x or greater. Don't get infatuated with having a large number of a coin and don't be scared of the price.

You need to seriously rethink your approach.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Litecoin Cash almost @ $10. Thats $100 in free money for every litecoin you own.

I know some LTC people on here who haven't even seen this. Ya'll need to peep this before it dips

One guy on here had 55 LTC. That's $5500 right now nikka. Whoever you are.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't have a large amount of cash but that doesn't mean you have to buy shyt coins. I got PRL at .55 two weeks ago and it's now 1.82. I don't have to dump it either. It's going to be big long term and make me thousands. My Kucoin assets were $176 and now it's over 1000 just by getting on PRL.

There's a lot of cheap coins that will have more stability than the ones you're buying. Pareto Network was around .08 and will serve you better than Dope Coin. CPChain is .23 and has potential. OST and QSP are around .30 and were less during BTC's dip. $50 will get you over 200 CPChain. When you get more cash just put another 20 or whatever you have and get more.

You can spend 100 to get 5,000 of a shyt coin and have $120 after you sell or you can use that same 100 to get 16 HPB and double your money short term. Long term you could 5x or greater. Don't get infatuated with having a large number of a coin and don't be scared of the price.

You need to seriously rethink your approach.

I'm doing that... I been sold my dopecoin tho...:pachaha::bryan: I switch up constantly jumping from one to the next... Thanks for the heads up on the few picks...

I do trust my gut...:upsetfavre: but I hear what your saying...:ehh: the only sure thing I've held since day 1 has been XBY and Bytecoin... the rest I play around with...

• Dap
Reactions: FSP

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm doing that... I been sold my dopecoin tho...:pachaha::bryan: I switch up constantly jumping from one to the next... Thanks for the heads up on the few picks...

I do trust my gut...:upsetfavre: but I hear what your saying...:ehh: the only sure thing I've held since day 1 has been XBY and Bytecoin... the rest I play around with...

What coins are you holding?:jbhmm:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What coins are you holding?:jbhmm:

not much... :ld: but it's enough to hold me down...

EDIT:

5187364931239936.png

Last edited:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Alert me when we hit another dip, not looking at any exchanges, new coins or even my portfolio.