1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Litecoin up to $250, I’m $30 away from breaking even :lupe: wondering if I should sell now or keep riding the wave :lupe:

Selling at a loss is generally a bad idea. You don't actualize losses until you sell. If you don't need the money just store the tokens and forget about em. What happens if LTC is trading at $1K at the end of 2018? You'd be :mad:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjlol: Everybody stay going in on @ORDER_66

Real talk though fam. That do seem like a trash coin though, unless you trying to get it on a pump and dump.

They nonbelievers fam... for all the shyt coins I accumulate I still made a profit off them...:mjlol: Its not leaps and bounds but I ride it then I hop off... I don't have racks to invest like you guys have...:beli: I buy what I can afford at the time...

I keep telling y'all I don't literally care about making millions... I'm just here for my fukking seed money..:jordan3:

Y'all nikkas buying up sacks of pure ETH AND LTC... I don't have money on deck like that, i'm brokeboy status... :BULL2:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I get that, but I want to buy from when they are straight Tokens...:manny: I have my metamask wallet but I can never get access at the right moment...
Also I have problem accessing coinbase through it like it's frozen...

SIDENOTE: Just copped some RKC

59b827bd583b8e000172b65e_rkc-2-2.png

Feeling like the Prince of Zamunda right now...:youngsabo:

Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Not coming for u breh(paws) but u got the worse nose for picks, i swear.

That coin is ranked in the 700's breh.
Ranked
1- 150 = Great growth, great volume.
151-300 = good growth with good volume.
301-450= Slow growth with shaky volume.
451- 900 = "Danger Will Robinson, Danger!!"
Not written in stone cuz crypto is volatile but it doesn't look good.

Where the eff did u even find this ish at?

This is how i imagine 66 be trading.....

x10351406.jpg

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
They nonbelievers fam... for all the shyt coins I accumulate I still made a profit off them...:mjlol: Its not leaps and bounds but I ride it then I hop off... I don't have racks to invest like you guys have...:beli: I buy what I can afford at the time...

I keep telling y'all I don't literally care about making millions... I'm just here for my fukking seed money..:jordan3:

Y'all nikkas buying up sacks of pure ETH AND LTC... I don't have money on deck like that, i'm brokeboy status... :BULL2:
Wait till Litecoin Cash dips again

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
How exaclty do you do the math on it? divide them? I suck at math :sadcam:

i've tried googling this but was still left a little confused

MatchCoins.info - compare cryptocurrencies by adjusted Market Cap, Supply, Price

Pick a high supply coin n compare it to a lower one.

Also get used to coinmarketcap. It'll tell u market cap n circulating supply of most coins.

A coin thats only $.001 each, with two billion circulating probably won't go much higher anytime soon so u gotta get a heavy chunk of them to see any profit.

Verge n ripple DID hit the atmosphere last year, but thats not a viable pattern to base a portfolio around, imo.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wait till Litecoin Cash dips again

Will do...:ehh:

Not coming for u breh(paws) but u got the worse nose for picks, i swear.

That coin is ranked in the 700's breh.
Ranked 1- 150 = Great growth, great volume. 151-300 = good growth with good volume.
301-450= Slow growth with shaky volume.
451- 900 = these coins are dying a slow death.
Not written in stone cuz crypto is volatile but it doesn't look good.

Where the eff did u even find this ish at?

Found this on coinmarketcap.com seen the chart seen the ath was $10, total supply was 15 mil, circulating supply was 2.7 mil, market cap was only 1.5 mil.

I'm noticing that most of the off-brand successful altcoins have a low total supply & marketcaps and low volumes and they tend to shoot up on the charts... y'all not realizing that there's plenty of alt-coins not in the top 100 making bank and there's a definitive fukking pattern to it... I'm playing the long game on longshots and it works I have been making a profit... Its incremental but it has been rising I'm still new to alot of things...

Y'all the veterans I'm doing the best I can with what little money I have Put in $150 into binance when I started now at $350, I put a collective $200 in my other exchanges kucoin and cryptopia it now floats around $550-600... depending on the markets.

:ld: Y'all spending racks on these shyt I'm spending pennies to make quarters and pull out and go back in... The only thing I'm trying to perfect is hopping off certain coins at the apex when it reaches the zenith and not get left holding the bag. Y'all call them shytcoins but they still accumulate in growth.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

My only long term plays are IOTA, Request & Power Ledger. Everything else is damn near shyt coin status. But that’s cool because I only need one to make a wave :mjgrin:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Daps
I think we want the name of the group you're in breh....but i'm guessing you aren't gonna put us on so i have some questions.

Is this a pump group in the sense that you all are tasked to go in on a coin to get those gains or is it a truly TA group in that they have done the TA work and are tell you which coin is about to jump and it's up to you to decide if you want to go in on it?

Also would love to know which coins you got in on, you said you put in $20 and got back $100. That's a 5x gain. I would kill for some consistent and quick 5x action. Give us details on how it goes down.
All TA it's definitely not a pump-and-dump group because only 40 people in it. Damn I realized I didn't even post the group.
Contact .
Twitter @Raticoin1:
Telegram: @Raticoin1

My twitter is @Igotitaoc. Contact me first if yall want.

Daps
Post the joint the TAs day to buy here breh :feedme: or at least post the ones u bout to buy so we can all eat!
Post the joint the TAs day to buy here breh :feedme: or at least post the ones u bout to buy so we can all eat!
I realized I didn't even post the group.
Contact .
Twitter @Raticoin1:
Telegram: @Raticoin1

My twitter is @Igotitaoc. Contact me first if yall want.