1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just get a coin tracking app and buy once you get an alert that it's available on an enchange.

I get that, but I want to buy from when they are straight Tokens...:manny: I have my metamask wallet but I can never get access at the right moment...
Also I have problem accessing coinbase through it like it's frozen...

SIDENOTE: Just copped some RKC

59b827bd583b8e000172b65e_rkc-2-2.png

Feeling like the Prince of Zamunda right now...:youngsabo:

Royal Kingdom Coin (RKC) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Bout to get into all this today, can y‘all give me some lil starter manual ? Whats good to buy right now ? Is BC still cheap to get ?

as breh said above, read through the earliest pages of the thread for some basics.

watch each CryptoCast episode to learn more crypto jargon, get some analysis, and get some insights into different coins and tokens:

CryptoCast presented by Cream Scheme - YouTube

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
re: new coins touching down on Coinbase in 2018, specifically Monero...

doesnt that kinda defeat the whole purpose of Monero? privacy coins and Coinbase seem like a funny mix...

Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
:picard: breh.. what does this coin do and where is the team for it, that’s like the first thing you should be looking for before making an investment.

that coin looks like it was pumped hard at the beginning of the year. some discord channel prob raped that shyt back in January when a lot of coins suffered the same fate and everyone thought the top 100 on CMC was all going to the moon

im curious as to why dude copped some himself? the coin's official website literally has no real info at all. some Q4 2017 buzzwords + Dubai:leostare:

peep:

Royal Kingdom Enterprise is a Middle Eastern startup company registered in Dubai with the decentralized team all over the world.

The company has grown from selling white labels of payment gateways and cryptocurrency exchanges into a cradle for innovative Blockchain-related products.

im curious if dude copped some because there is going to be another coordinated efford to pump it up to 1 or 2 bucks soon? if so...:whoo: i want in :pachaha:

@ORDER_66 what do ya say? whats good with this royal kingdom coin? whats your plan ? got sell orders / limits set already?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:picard: breh.. what does this coin do and where is the team for it, that’s like the first thing you should be looking for before making an investment.

I Didn't even put that much money in it...Just $20... secondly I saw on the graph list it's ATH was $10... The coin was created in Dubai... I believe this was the coin that they was working on when they had the crypto conference out there last month... :ld: This was that secret dubai crypto token they was referring to...

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: Everybody stay going in on @ORDER_66

Real talk though fam. That do seem like a trash coin though, unless you trying to get it on a pump and dump.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL