1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Because I lost my phone and the shytty ass 2FA has to authorize before I can send any ether

i contacted Authy but that's a lot of waiting around more than anything.

2FA is actually really unnecessary and is holding back the user experience of using crypto. Who the fukks' trying to do that everytime they want to use their money
I turned mine off. Turned it off on binance too. That shyt is so gay

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
no. everytime you setup 2FA on an exchange you are supposed to keep a backup copy of the key or QR code. So that if you lose your phone, you can easily recover.

I know that... :francis: I actually don't have 2fa on certain exchanges... it does get fukking annoying... :heh: Although I have a 2 password verification

FSP

Banned
Daps
lol breh. I'm sorry but you are so full of shyt right now. Please tell me what you've designed that provides an extra layer of authentication and is more secure than 2 factor authentication?
It's a smartphone app that embeds your private keys onto a near field communication tag. The only drawback is, it's android only. However, it is by nature the most secure way to store cryptocurrency as NFC tags never interact with the internet at all. The security is comparable to a ledger nano except at 40x less cost, and except it's more secure than a ledger nano because NFC tags don't contain software, and are immune to man in the middle attacks. They are also weatherproof and water proof, and highly durable (unlike paper wallets) and I'm selling them at only $2.50. The NFC tags can look like anything, don't require batteries or USB interface. All you have to do is keep up with the tag itself. When you want to transfer money you need both the APP and the TAG, but not necessarily your smartphone. It can be any smartphone with an NFC controller and the app installed

The app is free though I might make a pro version for 1.99. I'm not totally done but I plan on making a thread when I am.

FSP

Banned
Daps
2FA is there for your protection breh but you do realise you coulda turned that shyt off from the start?

In fact I dont even have to do 2fa it just asks me for my debit card details
I only realized that AFTER I lost my phone :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's a smartphone app that embeds your private keys onto a near field communication tag. The only drawback is, it's android only. However, it is by nature the most secure way to store cryptocurrency as NFC tags never interact with the internet at all. The security is comparable to a ledger nano except at 40x less cost, and except it's more secure than a ledger nano because NFC tags don't contain software, and are immune to man in the middle attacks. They are also weatherproof and water proof, and highly durable (unlike paper wallets) and I'm selling them at only $2.50. The NFC tags can look like anything, don't require batteries or USB interface. All you have to do is keep up with the tag itself. When you want to transfer money you need both the APP and the TAG, but not necessarily your smartphone. It can be any smartphone with an NFC controller and the app installed

The app is free though I might make a pro version for 1.99. I'm not totally done but I plan on making a thread when I am.

Dude if you developed something like this you should be making massive cake... there are plenty of other practical applications you can use the software for:ohhh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please stop spreading this terrible misguided trash. 2FA is a critical extra layer of security for all your crypto exchange accounts. Do you realize how easy it is to get a password? is that all the security you want preventing someone from potentially withdrawing all your coins to their wallet? just one simple password as your only layer of security between someone and your potential money?

no. everytime you setup 2FA on an exchange you are supposed to keep a backup copy of the key or QR code. So that if you lose your phone, you can easily recover.

I back up my 2FA codes on an encrypted flash drive. I originally thought Authenticator was tied to your Google account but once I found out it's tied to the device I went into my accounts and got the keys. If you guys don't have back ups do it ASAP in case you lose your phone. Get a screen cap of the QR code too.

It takes 5 seconds to enter the 2FA numbers so I don't know why anyone would disable it. A minor annoyance vs potentially losing money you'll never get back.

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Can y'all help me get into these ico sales step by step I'm always missing out...
:mjcry:
If you in the U.S the ICO wave is pretty much dead fam.

Unless you get lucky and find a hidden gem any ICO with just a little hype will get snatched up quick.

Plus there is a good chance the price will go down once that particular coin hits it’s first exchange. Not ICO levels but probably not that far off.