1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Youcopped any of this? It’s $4 and change now
I cannot move my ether out of coinbase so no. I thought about mining some. It's still really early you might still be able to get in the mining game.

I had 1.12 litecoin anyway though so that'd be 11 LTCC, so about $40.

Also I think yobit is the only exchange it is on

FSP

Banned
Daps
Because I lost my phone and the shytty ass 2FA has to authorize before I can send any ether

i contacted Authy but that's a lot of waiting around more than anything.

2FA is actually really unnecessary and is holding back the user experience of using crypto. Who the fukks' trying to do that everytime they want to use their money

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because I lost my phone and the shytty ass 2FA has to authorize before I can send any ether

i contacted Authy but that's a lot of waiting around more than anything.

2FA is actually really unnecessary and is holding back the user experience of using crypto. Who the fukks' trying to do that everytime they want to use their money

its a security precaution tho... :francis:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
I get it but, ehh, it can be done other ways. I don't need 2fa to use my debit :francis:

2FA is there for your protection breh but you do realise you coulda turned that shyt off from the start?

In fact I dont even have to do 2fa it just asks me for my debit card details

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Which part? 2fa is super unnecessary
please stop spreading this terrible misguided trash. 2FA is a critical extra layer of security for all your crypto exchange accounts. Do you realize how easy it is to get a password? is that all the security you want preventing someone from potentially withdrawing all your coins to their wallet? just one simple password as your only layer of security between someone and your potential money?

I think FSP means in case you lose your cell phone there should be a another and easier way to verify your identity without the 2FA...:francis:
no. everytime you setup 2FA on an exchange you are supposed to keep a backup copy of the key or QR code. So that if you lose your phone, you can easily recover.