1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I got a few hundred invested, it’s worth a couple thousand :mindblown:

I’m up on my investments and you laughing :dead:

It’s not “all luck” we are investing in the next big tech and you over here saying it’s all luck :what:

“When it goes up its luck” what kinda fukk ass logic is that

How you up when the shyt not even worth a penny? :heh:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
cryptopia.co.nz :ehh: You do have a currency exchange site correct??? Coinbase, gemini, gdax?
Good looking out in the info. Right now I use coin base but its limited to only 4 coins plus I deposited money over a week ago to invest and it stills says pending. I want something better

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good looking out in the info. Right now I use coin base but its limited to only 4 coins plus I deposited money over a week ago to invest and it stills says pending. I want something better

Use your debit card option when you purchase the coins... you utilize either bitcoin or etherium to purchase the alt coins on other websites...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Unless crypto burns to the ground icx is a steal right now. It's the ethereum of Korea there's gonna be icos using it's platform

Ayo, i just gotta say this cuz i see somethings parroted around this thread as gospel n i don't want anyone getting it twisted.

The Ethereum of Korea doesn't mean much when the parameters of the coin are way different.
Ethereum has less than 100million total coins.
Icon has 381 million coins circulating on the market RIGHT NOW. It has an additional 120 million held in reserve.

Icon maybe built to be Koreas answer to Ethereum but it likely will NOT do what Ethereum did anytime soon, if ever imo.

Its literally gotta do 4 times the work via volume n marketcap to sniff Ethereums value.
Look at the biggest coins n see what they have in common.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Ayo, i just gotta say this cuz i see somethings parroted around this thread as gospel n i don't want anyone getting it twisted.

The Ethereum of Korea doesn't mean much when the parameters of the coin are way different.
Icon has 381 million coins circulating on the market RIGHT NOW. It has an additional 120 million held in reserve.

Icon maybe built to be Koreas answer to Ethereum but it likely will NOT do what Ethereum did anytime soon, if ever imo.

Its literally gotta do 4 times the work via volume n marketcap to sniff Ethereums value.
Appreciate the insight breh

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

I never said it will BE what ethereum is. It isn't gonna be a $1000 coin. Icx will be a success if it reaches 1/10th of eth price.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If there's no guarantee in this shyt, then whatever come ups you do make is strictly luck. How the fukk is that stupid shyt to say? :dahell:
In the case of crypto when shyt can fall out of nowhere or shoot up out of nowhere, it's all luck.
nah. not really breh. you're implying that if two people start out in crypto with $5k, let's say after a year one makes 500k in profit, and the other loses it all. it's completely random? na. it's not pure luck. there's a certain level of analysis/skill/market research, etc. that can increase your odds of making profit. if one decided to invest in ETH and the other decided to invest in TITTYCOIN, this is not luck. one makes a habit of always buying the dip while the other sells on the dip. this is investing with strategy and some analysis/research vs none at all. it's not pure luck at all as you put it

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

After they burn 10 million coins they're allocating money for exchanges. That has to mean Binance. Kucoin should honor the airdrop.

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Is there any site I can buy altcoins using usd? What are you guys using or going about doing this?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Is there any site I can buy altcoins using usd? What are you guys using or going about doing this?
None that I’m aware of. There are plenty of exchanges that let you use BTC or ETH to buy alts.

Binance is the most popular. There are others like Kucoin, Cryptopia, Yobit and more.