1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being the person who cashed out on Bitcoin for 100k then two months later seeing you could have had 100 million.

You can't predict something like that though, therefore you can't regret it. I've had 3,000 in Tron once at 4 cents a coin. If that shyt goes to $100 a coin I'm not gonna sit around feeling sorry for myself. Cuz how else did I know it was gonna do that??? That's why people who took out there Bitcoin in the 100's shouldn't be kicking themselves. shyt just randomly spiked out of nowhere.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I'm legit not hating on him because he has multiple coins. I'm hating him because he's a smug b*stard giving people bad advice like he legit made a piece of software of some shyt like this calling himself an advisor... :mindblown: He's an early adopter that's really it.
Breh, dude has made people 1000’s 10000 100000’s and Now y’all wanna say he’s “giving bad advice”.

Really :what:

If he gave such bad advice he wouldn’t have millions or all those followers
:camby:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bruh when it goes up again he’ll prolly hit 8 figs

Y’all hating on Ian now :dead:
And even then he still not gonna cash out. What's he waiting for? To be a trillionaire? The bank wouldnt even be able to cash all that money out. Not before coins start to drop again. He's legit just being dumb at this point. If the goal isn't to get rich, then wtf are you doing then???

FSP

Banned
Daps
Breh, dude has made people 1000’s 10000 100000’s and Now y’all wanna say he’s “giving bad advice”.

This fool has me on ignore, but this is exactly the kind of low brow thinking that got trump elected and shyt :mjlol::francis:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who's made 100k or more in crypto and didn't cash it out is an idiot. Let alone millions. But let the fools be fools
One of my friends co worker was up 400k when Tron was at .31 cents and didn’t cash out. He had some other coins that popped like crazy. Now he only up 60-70k

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
You can't predict something like that though, therefore you can't regret it. I've had 3,000 in Tron once at 4 cents a coin. If that shyt goes to $100 a coin I'm not gonna sit around feeling sorry for myself. Cuz how else did I know it was gonna do that??? That's why people who took out there Bitcoin in the 100's shouldn't be kicking themselves. shyt just randomly spiked out of nowhere.

You shouldnt but people will. Folks are sitting around right now depressed and on the verge of suicide because of that. Its just the nature of things.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Dude look at the shyt he's dealing with now from the same posters he was advising... :heh: Dude is being exposed for giving out bad advice and being called out on it.. yeah he made people money before but when that ico shyt happened alot of people was looking at him sideways... :manny:

I mean if I have legit 0 background in developing tech for cryptos would you trust things I said?!?!:ld: just cause I had money and got in early on a whim?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Ian is getting called out for shilling icos who are paying him to shill no different then what McAfee was doing two months ago. He's not getting called out cuz he is picking bad coins.

He's cosigning anyone giving him a check which is gonna make people turn on you eventually.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Isn't Ian only rich cuz he got lucky and invested heavily in power ledger back when it was an ico?

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: FSP

FSP

Banned
Daps
Dude look at the shyt he's dealing with now from the same posters he was advising... :heh: Dude is being exposed for giving out bad advice and being called out on it.. yeah he made people money before but when that ico shyt happened alot of people was looking at him sideways... :manny:

I mean if I have legit 0 background in developing tech for cryptos would you trust things I said?!?!:ld: just cause I had money and got in early on a whim?
[yes he would]

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ian is getting called out for shilling icos who are paying him to shill no different then what McAfee was doing two months ago. He's not getting called out cuz he is picking bad coins.

He's cosigning anyone giving him a check which is gonna make people turn on you eventually.
Its' kinda the same thing. If you need a shill you're picking a coin invested too much in "marketing" and not enough in utility, aka, a bad coin. At this point there's no guarantee it'll even make you money. You could say he was picking good coins before because his word was worth that..and any coin he tweeted about became news. but now..:huhldup: He just needs to let it go

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Legit a bunch of dudes in here spouting nonsense and hating on brehs gettin money, glad that new chat was made.

Pocket watchin Ian, dude has already stated he has some good amount of money in fiat

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm legit not hating on him because he has multiple coins. I'm hating him because he's a smug b*stard giving people bad advice like he legit made a piece of software of some shyt like this calling himself an advisor... :mindblown: He's an early adopter that's really it.

I agree. I never gave a shyt about him. There’s tons of people that were early adopters. He’s not special. Plus I kinda felt like he was just shilling stuff he was personally invested in.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:mjlol: I legit didn't know people really followed that Ian dude like that. I watched only 1 video of dude and that was it.

No hate but I've never even seen his portfolio :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I agree. I never gave a shyt about him. There’s tons of people that were early adopters. He’s not special. Plus I kinda felt like he was just shilling stuff he was personally invested in.

Part of the problem is people are mindlessly looking for someone to tell them what to do, what to buy, when to sell. Crypto has a surge of clueless folk throwing their money at whatever big name crypto figures tell them too. Ian is a paid shill I'll never listen to. But you can't blame him if you got burnt by his advice. People need to own up to their decisions