1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't Ian only rich cuz he got lucky and invested heavily in power ledger back when it was an ico?

Hater:hhh:

How is that luck? He made a good investment and it paid off. He marketed himself and parlayed that into ICO's coming to him with a bag. People flipped on him because they can't get into ICO's and his followers can't get rich like he did. That's their issue not his.

As for him not cashing out at 4m he doesn't have to. He has ICX, NEO, ETH and other coins that are going to pass their previous ATH. ICX alone will probably make him 4m. He'll be looking at way more than 4 and I'm sure he's not strapped for cash. He's in another country every week partying and living the life.

Daps

How is that luck? He made a good investment and it paid off. He marketed himself and parlayed that into ICO's coming to him with a bag. People flipped on him because they can't get into ICO's and his followers can't get rich like he did. That's their issue not his.

As for him not cashing out at 4m he doesn't have to. He has ICX, NEO, ETH and other coins that are going to pass their previous ATH. ICX alone will probably make him 4m. He'll be looking at way more than 4 and I'm sure he's not strapped for cash. He's in another country every week partying and living the life.

At $3, is ICX worth buying now? How high do you think it'll go?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

It's luck when there's no guarantee you'll sink or swim.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
There are no guarantees in investing :mindblown: every investment has risk

Bunch of nuggas in here sayin stupid ass shyt

That's exactly my point nikka :why:

If there's no guarantee in this shyt, then whatever come ups you do make is strictly luck. How the fukk is that stupid shyt to say? :dahell:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
That's exactly my point nikka :why:

If there's no guarantee in this shyt, then whatever come ups you do make is strictly luck. How the fukk is that stupid shyt to say? :dahell:
Bruh stocks , buying a house, or any investment has a risk, doesn’t mean when it goes up its “luck”

Shut yo silly ass up

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Bruh stocks , buying a house, or any investment has a risk, doesn’t mean when it goes up its “luck”

Shut yo silly ass up

In the case of crypto when shyt can fall out of nowhere or shoot up out of nowhere, it's all luck. I'm silly? Don't you got thousands of dollars invested in that bum ass Electra coin that you swear gonna pop one day ? :mjlol:

FOH!

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
5745513178333184.png

I'm feeling good about my portfolio... Buy and Hold brehs... :youngsabo:
What site is this or where do you go to buy all these coins? I'm new and tryna get started somewhere
:feedme:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
In the case of crypto when shyt can fall out of nowhere or shoot up out of nowhere, it's all luck. I'm silly? Don't you got thousands of dollars invested in that bum ass Electra coin that you swear gonna pop one day ? :mjlol:

FOH!
I got a few hundred invested, it’s worth a couple thousand :mindblown:

I’m up on my investments and you laughing :dead:

It’s not “all luck” we are investing in the next big tech and you over here saying it’s all luck :what:

“When it goes up its luck” what kinda fukk ass logic is that