1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
None that I’m aware of. There are plenty of exchanges that let you use BTC or ETH to buy alts.

Binance is the most popular. There are others like Kucoin, Cryptopia, Yobit and more.

The current method is buying ETH/BTC on Coinbase/Gdax/Gemeni etc with USD and then sending it to an exchange to trade for alts. Whole process takes like 5 minutes at the most

the industry is working to get there but it's not there yet
Thank you brehs on the info. One more question. The current price of one bitcoin on coinbase is over 8k. Can I just buy $100 worth then trade for altcoins or do I have to drop 8k for one? Cause that's too rich for my blood at the moment.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Thank you brehs on the info. One more question. The current price of one bitcoin on coinbase is over 8k. Can I just buy $100 worth then trade for altcoins or do I have to drop 8k for one? Cause that's too rich for my blood at the moment.
Yeah. You can buy any amount of bitcoin or other crypto’s you want. $100, $50, $10. It don’t matter.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Don't buy bitcoins for Altcoin purchase yet.... Coinbase charges you a crazyass fee if your gonna send the bitcoin to other sites...:whoa: If your gonna buy altcoins on other websites use ETH...:smugdraper:

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
fukk :francis:

Feel like I got left holding the bag AGAIN with Red Pulse/RPX...

soon as it got listed on Binance it was $0.20 so I kept buying as soon as I could click but as I'm clicking I see it shoot up to 0.30 then .50. I think I got most of it sub .30 cents tho but literally less than 2 min later it goes all the way down to .22 cents and now sitting at .28. What kind of bots are these whales using to buy and sell so damn quick??

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

soon as it got listed on Binance it was $0.20 so I kept buying as soon as I could click but as I'm clicking I see it shoot up to 0.30 then .50. I think I got most of it sub .30 cents tho but literally less than 2 min later it goes all the way down to .22 cents and now sitting at .28. What kind of bots are these whales using to buy and sell so damn quick??

If it's not a coin I'm interested in holding I'm not risking it especially in a bearish market.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Well you’ve got to be pretty informed of a pump and dump early so you can use limit orders properly too