1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

FSP

Banned
Daps
charlie lee was saying litecoin cash is a scam that has nothing to do with litecoin

I'm not gonna say this is a scam quite yet. I'm just going to make sure my litecoins aren't at my old address before getting my new coins.

Hey free coins...it might not be supported by the litecoin community or anything but..free coins :mjgrin:

FSP

Banned
Daps
SHA256 Mining - After the fork block, Litecoin Cash switches to SHA256 proof-of-work hashes. This enables a new use for previously obsolete Bitcoin mining hardware.

Yo this is a winner. If you can get in at any price below $1 I think you'll eat good. This coin is major underdog status

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk :francis:

Feel like I got left holding the bag AGAIN with Red Pulse/RPX...

soon as it got listed on Binance it was $0.20 so I kept buying as soon as I could click but as I'm clicking I see it shoot up to 0.30 then .50. I think I got most of it sub .30 cents tho but literally less than 2 min later it goes all the way down to .22 cents and now sitting at .28. What kind of bots are these whales using to buy and sell so damn quick??
I bought 460 at like 0.00031600 sats.. imma hold

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Came across these two ICOs which seem very intriguing still doing more research on them. Both companys already have services which are up and running

TE Food

TE-FOOD ICO information and rating | TrackICO.io
TE-FOOD
TE-FOOD is the world's largest publicly accessible, farm-to-table food traceability system. Started in 2016, it serves 6000+ business customers, and handles 400,000 transactions each day. TE-FOOD is the only fresh food ecosystem which integrates supply chain companies, consumers, and governments/authorities to improve food safety, eliminate food frauds, and decrease costs of the supply chain companies. Blockchain as transaction ledger will provide more credibility, and a possibility to create a global food information ecosystem. TE-FOOD's main focus is on the emerging countries, which account for 60% of the world's population, but need massive technological disruption because of the level of distrust in their food supply chains.

For the brehs that can participate in ICOs this one has picked up steam over the past week and starts at 5 cents should see nice returns. Just be aware KYC ends soon:myman:

Public sale is on the 22nd