1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He's getting destroyed in those comments wow.

I might unfollow him at this point. His reputation is beyond ruined. That was his most bankable asset lmfao

He should just cash out that $4 milly and disappear.. He's not doing anybody any good...:aicmon:

Trust me if I had 4 million+ of Crypto investments I wouldn't even broadcast that shyt, I'd cash out and lay low:lawd:

Dude is stuntin an doesnt even create anything he was just an early adopter...:mindblown: the gig is up my dude...

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Whole market being manipulated by bots. Been watching BTC on binance and there is constant orders off 500 btc being placed and cancelled over and over and over. Multiple orders like this, they really want this shyt to hit 5k before the bounce back.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Whole market being manipulated by bots. Been watching BTC on binance and there is constant orders off 500 btc being placed and cancelled over and over and over. Multiple orders like this, they really want this shyt to hit 5k before the bounce back.
How does this work. If the tx is cancelled then how does that shift speculation?

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
How does this work. If the tx is cancelled then how does that shift speculation?

People see those large sell orders and panic sell. Or they see the large buy orders and try to get in beforehand to hopefully catch the bump only for the order to get cancelled.

FSP

Banned
Daps
People see those large sell orders and panic sell. Or they see the large buy orders and try to get in beforehand to hopefully catch the bump only for the order to get cancelled.
I don't know what's going on, but if what you're saying is true it sounds like "they" are trying to stabilize the price at a certain point.

But with Binance being ~6% of the total trade BTC volume, it doesn't sound like that would have much of an effect on it's overall market value.

It's not a counter argument I'm just throwing out some observations. I'd be worried if the market was that flimsy. I'm aware of market manipulation, but I'd be scared if you could just write bots to do this so easily

Does the red indicate orders cancelled or orders being sold?

KingTut

Daps
Reppin
TX
I don't know what's going on, but if what you're saying is true it sounds like "they" are trying to stabilize the price at a certain point.

But with Binance being ~6% of the total trade BTC volume, it doesn't sound like that would have much of an effect on it's overall market value.

It's not a counter argument I'm just throwing out some observations. I'd be worried if the market was that flimsy. I'm aware of market manipulation, but I'd be scared if you could just write bots to do this so easily

Does the red indicate orders cancelled or orders being sold?

Not just on binance. I see it on cryptopia and multiple other exchanges. Red indicates sell orders waiting to go through. If you see a huge order in the middle dissapear it means it was cancelled unless it moves up the list then disappears, which means it was more than likely processed unless the person/bot is very quick.

And a good trading bot isnt that simple to make, exactly why the people who can afford to make or buy them have the means to manipulate the market like they do.

I could definitely be wrong but i refuse to believe dudes are sitting around for hours on end placing and canceling orders. That would be absolutely insane.

But this is one of the pitfalls of having a completely unregulated market. The rich can play with our money without risking losing theirs.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Anybody who's made 100k or more in crypto and didn't cash it out is an idiot. Let alone millions. But let the fools be fools
Why would you be an idiot to cash out? I actually think it's smarter to keep it in crypto. At least some of it, especially if it's not money you need.

When you get the hang of it it's alot easier to move money around in crypto than in fiat. I don't need anybody's permission. :skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why would you be an idiot to cash out? I actually think it's smarter to keep it in crypto. At least some of it, especially if it's not money you need.

When you get the hang of it it's alot easier to move money around in crypto than in fiat. I don't need anybody's permission. :skip:

Ian legit had $4 million in his investments just sitting there. and when the crash happened shyt went back down to 2!!!!:mjlol: He could have took out half and legit had 2 million on deck...

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

The goal is to get rich. If you made a Milly you good. Cash out and live your life. Crypto is bullshyt no matter how useful or better it is. The government is not gonna allow crypto to reign supreme. They fukking killed Gaddafi cuz he wanted gold to be the currency for purchasing oil. They killed saddam Hussein cuz he wanted euro to be the currency for oil.

But anyways, yeah the plan is to get rich. Knowing how unpredictable this shyt is, the minute you get rich it's best to just cash out quick.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Ian legit had $4 million in his investments just sitting there. and when the crash happened shyt went back down to 2!!!!:mjlol: He could have took out half and legit had 2 million on deck...
As of now since crypto is backed by fiat it wouldn't make sense to not cash out SOME of your winnings but

Can't blame him for hodling because then again that same stack could be 10 milli in a few months:ehh:

I would never keep it in alts though.

FSP

Banned
Daps
The goal is to get rich. If you made a Milly you good. Cash out and live your life. Crypto is bullshyt no matter how useful or better it is. The government is not gonna allow crypto to reign supreme. They fukking killed Gaddafi cuz he wanted gold to be the currency for purchasing oil. They killed saddam Hussein cuz he wanted euro to be the currency for oil.

But anyways, yeah the plan is to get rich. Knowing how unpredictable this shyt is, the minute you get rich it's best to just cash out quick.
Lets agree to disagree on all of this but I will comment on 1 thing

People think the government has a say on whether or not crypto lives or dies, Look

The government can't even shut down piratebay

That's a terrible assumption to make.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh when it goes up again he’ll prolly hit 8 figs

Y’all hating on Ian now :dead:

I'm legit not hating on him because he has multiple coins. I'm hating him because he's a smug b*stard giving people bad advice like he legit made a piece of software of some shyt like this calling himself an advisor... :mindblown: He's an early adopter that's really it.