1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Who appointed this flabby nikka as the authority on cryptos?

Ever since he had $4 million worth of investments because he got in early he's been everywhere... :francis: but shyt when sideways when a few of the ico's he picked went sideways... then people turned against him. People started calling him out of his bullshyt then he was talking smack like do your own research now nikkas aint really rocking with him cause he acting like a scam artist who don't know shyt.

Naw but you know what got me tight was he made a video of going to the lambo store in london asked the dealer you take bitcoin like...:troll: but he didnt even buy the bytch... :dahell: Like nikka you got 4 million like you can't sell off your shyt and cash out 100k???

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Ever since he had $4 million worth of investments because he got in early he's been everywhere... :francis: but shyt when sideways when a few of the ico's he picked went sideways... then people turned against him. People started calling him out of his bullshyt then he was talking smack like do your own research now nikkas aint really rocking with him cause he acting like a scam artist who don't know shyt.

Naw but you know what got me tight was he made a video of going to the lambo store in london asked the dealer you take bitcoin like...:troll: but he didnt even buy the bytch... :dahell: Like nikka you got 4 million like you can't sell off your shyt and cash out 100k???

Yeah. He doesn’t know shyt. He’s given a lot of free coins and tokens in exchange for promotion.

Can’t knock his hustle.

But, I’ve watched some of his videos and there isn’t much substance there. Just a notch above listening to Boyce Watkins talk about crypto. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah. He doesn’t know shyt. He’s given a lot of free coins and tokens in exchange for promotion.

Can’t knock his hustle.

But, I’ve watched some of his videos and there isn’t much substance there. Just a notch above listening to Boyce Watkins talk about crypto. :mjlol:

Yeah boyce was charging nikkas $300 for his Crypto Class I was like...:picard::dwillhuh: Dude I'm learning shyt here on the coli for FREE....:wtf:

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm like...:BULL2::pantherscust: this muthafukka talking bout crypto retirement but he wants to make his own coin...
He's getting destroyed in those comments wow.

I might unfollow him at this point. His reputation is beyond ruined. That was his most bankable asset lmfao