1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Havent posted in this thread since like page 960? Anything relevant other than the banks banning cc?

The market had a nice bounce yesterday...:ehh: Alot of people are saying it's gonna come back harder so buy now if you can... I've been buying up a few things on the side whenever I could with the limited money I got.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
How exactly do we find where our btch is located? is it in the hush wallet?

all i see on those sites is a bunch of block chains don’t know how to tell which one is mine.

i appreciate any input breh.

Use the first link and look up your private keys in the first column

The 2nd column associated with your key is your btch address , which you can look up in the 2nd link to verify your btch

• Dap
Reactions: GSR

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6582909260267520.png

:mjlol::russ::bryan: They serious????

Yeah, it's serious? You gotta problem with us having our own coin? Don't worry I found the perfect coin for you pleighboi:birdman:

:sas1:

Screenshot_2018-02-04-07-24-39.jpg

:sas2:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The market had a nice bounce yesterday...:ehh: Alot of people are saying it's gonna come back harder so buy now if you can... I've been buying up a few things on the side whenever I could with the limited money I got.

Remember there's the bullshyt SEC meeting coming this week so don't be surprised if more FUD brings the market down as well

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I've jumped into two post icos

GAT
TIO - been in that
Medchain - getting in lower than final ico

FSP

Banned
Daps
Would you invest in Microsoft if Bill Gates sold all his shares ?
This is actually why i like litecoin. There's no CEO, so despite the analogy the coin isn't going anywhere unless the nodes running it decide to shut off

Which gives it time to innovate/optimize for things. People seem to like litecoins in gaming. If they could orient their market in that direction the prices will shoot up dramatically

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
This is actually why i like litecoin. There's no CEO, so despite the analogy the coin isn't going anywhere unless the nodes running it decide to shut off

Which gives it time to innovate/optimize for things. People seem to like litecoins in gaming. If they could orient their market in that direction the prices will shoot up dramatically
It's just about confidence imo. The founder still being invested in the LTC community and not tying his future to it (while most hodlers do) because he sold/donated all his coins is a bit of a sketchy move I think. I understood his reasoning but I can't help to think that this is not a good thing for LTC's image. I know that LTC will survive, I mean, it survived the onslaught from BTC fanboys when it was "just" a scrypt clone and if the community is sill strong there's no reason for it to die. However, I think there are more interesting coins out here having better specs and more interesting tech/use. But considering BTC is sill king as it is quite a "basic" crypto, LTC as being one of the earliest cryptos still has first-mover advantage :lolbron: