1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You would've been better off just buying the new coin but it's $4 so :yeshrug:

I didn't know until I read the fine print... I was just playing around today seeing what I can purchase...:manny: but good looks now I gotta get this wallet to redeem my pac...:pachaha:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying tho... If I have pac now after the fork the value shoots up... if I sell it for the new readjusted value correct even if it's $4 worth it's value is crazy high right? :patrice:
I don't really know what you're trying to say to be frank. If the supply is cut by 1000, for the same market cap, the value of a coin will logically increases 1000 fold. But it's an artificial value bump, nothing more. You're 4$ will still be worth 4$ after the fork. You would have gained nothing except if the value shoots up. But that's not certain at all above when we're on a bear market.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't really know what you're trying to say to be frank. If the supply is cut by 1000, for the same market cap, the value of a coin will logically increases 1000 fold. But it's an artificial value bump, nothing more. You're 4$ will still be worth 4$ after the fork. You would have gained nothing except if the value shoots up. But that's not certain at all above when we're on a bear market.

I see what they're trying to do as far as have a new version of the paccoin drops in march... My $4 just automatically increased to $10 while I was laying here... :dahell: If I can redeem it for new paccoins it's a win to me... and even if I don't and the old paccoins still has value when they start moving again it's a win for me... :ld: So either way... I'll take the Win. :ehh: I only spent $4...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know until I read the fine print... I was just playing around today seeing what I can purchase...:manny: but good looks now I gotta get this wallet to redeem my pac...:pachaha:

You can't withdraw Pac from cryptopia. It's stuck there until they fix it. You can't even sell. There's people who tried to sell a month ago and the orders haven't gone through. You can bet a lot of people are going to lose their coins trying to swap. Their reddit page is a disaster.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You can't withdraw Pac from cryptopia. It's stuck there until they fix it. You can't even sell. There's people who tried to sell a month ago and the orders haven't gone through. You can bet a lot of people are going to lose their coins trying to swap. Their reddit page is a disaster.

I'm downloading the wallet off the walletpage right now...:lupe: if I can't redeem it, then :sadcam:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
PAC is worth less than HoboNickels:umad:

BTC down to 8300 and with that SEC meeting will we see it drop to 6K with the FUD that might come out of it?

I hope so because I got money to drop in when it does. This no cc shyt is gonna make this complicated though.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Seems like btc is the equivalent to Dow/ stock index

Right now Dow is down and most of the stock market

well LTC was eating and a few others when BTC was going the other way, but ETH started moving down and now everything else is following suit. Jumping in LTC and will buy some more of my LUN positions

no HODL here. Swinging these...

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Aye y'all i been trying to fix the chat but ish ain't working sooooo, somebody else make a channel n do better than me. Done with this ish:russ:

good idea, but now that all yall lost your shirts you wanna come back and play with the rest of us.:mjlol:

yall in there having soap opera beefs...over there forming chat telegraphs like yall Cleveland Cavs and shyt.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
My USD finally clearing into my Gdax account right as BTC starts to nosedive. I'm in the game!:blessed: