1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading the information now, what announcement you talking about? :dahell:

Here's some information about the upcoming fork in March

Lets say I own 10 million PAC and the price of PAC is 1 dollar, this means I own 10 million dollars worth of PAC. After the fork the total supply of PACcoin will be reduced by 1000x this means I only have 10,000 new PACcoins.

THE PRICE OF A COIN = Total market cap / the amount of PACcoins in supply. Therefore assuming that the market cap remains the same at the time of the fork then the price of each PACcoin will increase by 1000x to 1,000 dollars to match the new supply/demand.

I will own the same slice of the pie and even though I have a reduced amount of coins. They hold the same USD value. My 10,000 new PACcoins are still worth 10 million dollars. Did this help?

Looks like you're asking about the PACcoin redemption starting on March 1st?

The reason for the 1000:1 coin redemption is to make the coin tradeable with BTC and other coin pairings. At it's current total coin count of trillions, it is not sustainable for the network and would have inflated to a point of being unusable. Also the old coin is very flawed and lacks scalability so the fork that is coming in March will address these issues. This also opens up the doors for us to get featured on almost any exchange we want.

How do I redeem my coins? You need to get your coins off the exchange and into the old PACcoin wallet as well as downloading the NEW PAC wallet that will hold the upgraded coin. Once your coins are safely in our wallet you must send your coins to your dedicated redemption team address, only send your coins to official redemption addresses on our website. Your old coins will not redeem to new coins if you leave them on an exchange. You must be quick, as the redemption scale will decrease the longer you leave it. After 1 month you can only redeem your coins at a ratio of 2000:1, then month 3, 3000:1 and so on. So it is in your best interest to make the swap asap. I will have 1000x fewer coins, I'm loosing money? Not at all... please type ?fork to learn more about how the value of your coins remains the same after the change over to the new coin in March.

You can't withdraw from cryptopia because the wallet is in maintenance. Supposedly cryptopia will swap the coins but it is not confirmed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
[ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced

Lets say I own 10 million PAC and the price of PAC is 1 dollar, this means I own 10 million dollars worth of PAC. After the fork the total supply of PACcoin will be reduced by 1000x this means I only have 10,000 new PACcoins.

THE PRICE OF A COIN = Total market cap / the amount of PACcoins in supply. Therefore assuming that the market cap remains the same at the time of the fork then the price of each PACcoin will increase by 1000x to 1,000 dollars to match the new supply/demand.

I will own the same slice of the pie and even though I have a reduced amount of coins. They hold the same USD value. My 10,000 new PACcoins are still worth 10 million dollars. Did this help?

If this is TRUE then....:ohhh: Can this be true??? :gladbron:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
[ANNOUNCE] paccoin a new SHA256D coin is being introduced

If this is TRUE then....:ohhh: Can this be true??? :gladbron:
What is true ? If you have $4 worth of PACcoin, after the swap you will still own $4 worth of PACcoin. Supply is being cut by 1000 while the new coin value will increase 1000 fold. Quick maffs, B.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't withdraw...:troll:

You need to:
Pac_Coin.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What is true ? If you have $4 worth of PACcoin, after the swap you will still own $4 worth of PACcoin. Supply is being cut by 1000 while the new coin value will increase 1000 fold. Quick maffs, B.

I'm saying tho... If I have pac now after the fork the value shoots up... if I sell it for the new readjusted value correct even if it's $4 worth it's value is crazy high right? :patrice: