1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How does POS solves the problems of POW?

So they're moving from large scale centralized mining operations to whales monopolizing mining? Which is another form of centralization? Not understanding the logic there :francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew I was wrong about the bankruptcy I swear I hoped you ain't know. :dead:

Those ivy league nerds have millions. They can move the market 1% and make Mills off that.

Also you keep pretending it's one ivy league nerd. It's fukking 10 nerds from MIT all trying to figure out how to fukk you. I don't care how smart you think you are, if you think you can take teamed up ivy league nerds with no rules. you're delusional.

Bitcoin is a fukking Xbox not Microsoft stock. I'm buying an Xbox cause it might go up in value, but people still want a fukking Xbox.
Don't no one want fakkit ass Bitcoin except to sell to some bigger idiot. :russ:

Lotta coli nikkas gonna be looking foolish come the end of the year. Reading through that @irishfury thread from a few years back is hilarious. nikkas in there hating on the first few pages could've been holding a big ass bag right now. :wow:

Yep.

I'mma quote Mook for future reference :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was checking the 400+ range on Coinmarketcap and this looks pretty solid. Reading the white paper now and I like what I see:ehh:

Screenshot_2018-02-03-13-51-13.jpg

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Word

A nikka either getting rich off this shyt or I'm getting that seed money to get alot of things moving
breh that's what I'm saying. breh talkin bout you can't take on the nerds of wall street. I'm not trying to come up 100 mil like some whale. Let me get just even 1.5 mill and that's enough to get the right investments going to where I don't have to show up in the office ever again.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
breh that's what I'm saying. breh talkin bout you can't take on the nerds of wall street. I'm not trying to come up 100 mil like some whale. Let me get just even 1.5 mill and that's enough to get the right investments going to where I don't have to show up in the office ever again.

Yup. I'm gunning for 2 million by end of year then gonna pull 40% out to buy property and leave the rest for couple years in crypto.

Breh is a certified crab tho

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What exactly does this mean?
Means those specific banks are being bytches and making it harder for people to start trading crypto.

Seriously, fukk banks. How you going to tell me how to spend MY money?!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Means those specific banks are being bytches and making it harder for people to start trading crypto.

To be fair, if you are buying something using a CC you aren't using your money. I believe debit cards should still work.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
All y'all tripping bout the banks they are only talking bout credit cards

Read the link that got y'all so shook

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

To be fair, if you are buying something using a CC you aren't using your money. I believe debit cards should still work.

what's a fair amount to invest in this to seriously get started?