All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
I have my BTCH from my Hush

check out your airdrop here: http://5.9.253.196/airdropH

find your btch here
BitcoinHUSH

i haven't put it in my agama wallet yet - gonna wait until the hush web wallet is functional again
How exactly do we find where our btch is located? is it in the hush wallet?

all i see on those sites is a bunch of block chains don’t know how to tell which one is mine.

i appreciate any input breh.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just signed up for binance. I gotta mess around with it a little bit because at first glance it looks confusing as hell.

Do I need to buy a “wallet” now? Or can I do all the the trading on binance?

I have an account on Coinbase and do trading on their app but I’m looking to get into alt coins

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I just signed up for binance. I gotta mess around with it a little bit because at first glance it looks confusing as hell.

Do I need to buy a “wallet” now? Or can I do all the the trading on binance?

I have an account on Coinbase and do trading on their app but I’m looking to get into alt coins
start watching some youtube videos breh. I watched this one to get started with binance: breh corny as fukk but explains it well. don't use market. learn how to set limits. there are different types of wallets depending on what type of crypto you have. If you're gonna be working with anything more than 1k it's suggested you eventually get a hardware wallet like ledger.

overall good luck breh. take your time. get your feet wet with a little bit at first. it looks crazy at first, but once you get it, the rest of the exchanges are not that bad.

also once you get comfy using centralized joints like Binance, then after a few days start learning how to use decentralized exchanges like EtherDelta & IDEX

EDIT: this a damn good overall beginners guide to crypto here:
https://hackernoon.com/a-beginners-guide-to-getting-started-with-cryptocurrencies-76027bebb1b1

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Tool to help u can search out small marketcap coins with potential. Easier for a coin that's $.50 to got to $2 than a coin that's $5 to go to $25.

Bolded isn't necessarily true and especially if the coins have similar market caps. At that point it comes down to who has the better publicity

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Bolded isn't necessarily true and especially if the coins have similar market caps. At that point it comes down to who has the better publicity
The circulating supply is also important. 1 billion coins vs 1 million coins and you can have two coins 0.50 and 5 dollars right next to each other in market cap and equal chances of going x5+ etc....

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
What you think about litecoin
Disclaimer: I'm not a financial expert/crypto guru/trading wizard/etc none of that.

I approach my coin buying from a mathematical approach. Each coin's price is its current market cap divided by its circulating supply.

Ie:

Litecoin currently
:Marketcap($9,439,775,956) / Supply(55,060,083) = ~171$

Litecoin with the current #2 Marketcap:
($94,085,257,787) / Supply(55,060,083) = ~1708$

Litecoin with the current #3 Marketcap:

($36,950,738,527) / Supply(55,060,083) = ~671$

Seeing that its already circa Top 5ish in Marketcap the only price increases your going to see are if the overall Market grows or it overtakes one of the other top coins.
So if I was invested/looking to invest in it I would research up on its development team to see what their future plans are and compare its disadvantages and advantages against BTC,ETH , etc... because something is going to have to make it more useful in the long run

My personal strategy right now is looking at the coins with low circulating supplies and low market caps. Then look around to see find on the development team, if they're active, what are their future plans, uses cases for the overall project and use cases for the actual coin/token(What part does it actually play in all this), the technology behind the project , partnerships, marketing, etc....

From their everything else is really a crap shoot and hoping it catches on :manny:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
6582909260267520.png

:mjlol::russ::bryan: They serious????

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Havent posted in this thread since like page 960? Anything relevant other than the banks banning cc?