1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
And bitcoin is still a bitcoin, I can transfer it to someone or buy something with it:ehh: bitcoin has withstood several heavy correction and come back stronger than ever, along with every other altcoin

Refereum will be here through every crash cuz every gamer loves to get paid to play video games

And if a company u own stock in goes bankrupt, your stock is worthless, and the assets that are liquidated will be used to pay off the debt owed:russ:

As far as the “ivy league nerds” those same Ivy League Wall Street nerds are buying along with the ivy league Silicon Valley nerds, while your dumb smart ass isn’t..let’s see who imma roll with:francis:

Try again:mjlol:

I knew I was wrong about the bankruptcy I swear I hoped you ain't know. :dead:

Those ivy league nerds have millions. They can move the market 1% and make Mills off that.

Also you keep pretending it's one ivy league nerd. It's fukking 10 nerds from MIT all trying to figure out how to fukk you. I don't care how smart you think you are, if you think you can take teamed up ivy league nerds with no rules. you're delusional.

Bitcoin is a fukking Xbox not Microsoft stock. I'm buying an Xbox cause it might go up in value, but people still want a fukking Xbox.
Don't no one want fakkit ass Bitcoin except to sell to some bigger idiot. :russ:

Daps

Those ivy league nerds have millions. They can move the market 1% and make Mills off that.

Also you keep pretending it's one ivy league nerd. It's fukking 10 nerds from MIT all trying to figure out how to fukk you. I don't care how smart you think you are, if you think you can take teamed up ivy league nerds with no rules. you're delusional.

Bitcoin is a fukking Xbox not Microsoft stock. I'm buying an Xbox cause it might go up in value, but people still want a fukking Xbox.
Don't no one want fakkit ass Bitcoin except to sell to some bigger idiot. :russ:
:mjlol:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA

You literally just admitted you don’t know how the traditional stock market works, and you display 0 knowledge of crypto currency .

You should probably do some research before you come in here acting as if you know what you are talking about.

Good day sir:coffee:

I swear every time btc recovers these muthafukkas pull some bullshyt out they ass to stop the rally.

:belipup:
We already knew they were stopping folks from buying with credit cards

Yawn

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I swear every time btc recovers these muthafukkas pull some bullshyt out they ass to stop the rally.

:belipup:

at the end of the fukking day they gonna have their hands out for shyt they can't control but they know it's profitable...and it's not illegal.:stopitslime: how you gonna tell soneone what they cant do with their own money????:gucci:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department