1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
It's so crazy seeing DASH at $600 and Ripple back under a dollar. It's like we back in December lol.

I'm noticing NEO is the only coin that continually bounces back after hitting the low 90's

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjcry:“I wish I could have got *insert coin* at November and early December prices”

Prices drop

:sadcam:“I’m selling everything”

If everything goes according to plan I'll have enough to fund all my ventures... :banderas:

Can't be no weak hands tho...:mjcry:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
If everything goes according to plan I'll have enough to fund all my ventures... :banderas:

Can't be no weak hands tho...:mjcry:
This is the year of the altcoin breh

Nov 26 was the last time btc was at 9200 roughly and
Zcl was 2.07 (Now 113)
Eca was .000008 ( Now .003)
Xby was .019 (Now .23)

And so on and so forth. The prices of the above alts are increasing as bitcoin rises from its sub 8K price and is going above 9200 today :blessed:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Just be patient. You know how the game is. You're going to eat. Unless you need that money now. If so,

giphy.gif

What's he being patient for sir? Is bitcoin the company gonna come out with a new product to raise it's bottom line in the next quarter?

Oh no, you're waiting for more suckers to buy this shyt cause that's all you can do.

tumblr_oujjupJaVJ1v0f4wdo1_400.gif

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
NuBits (USNBT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
There are other “tethers” folks

What's he being patient for sir? Is bitcoin the company gonna come out with a new product to raise it's bottom line in the next quarter?

Oh no, you're waiting for more suckers to buy this shyt cause that's all you can do.

tumblr_oujjupJaVJ1v0f4wdo1_400.gif
You do realize stocks works the same way right, along with any other asset from housing, cars, etc etc

If folks won’t buy houses the economy crashes like in 08

“Oh no, you're waiting for more suckers to buy this shyt cause that's all you can do.”

Yea, something goes up as it’s value increases and more people find value in bitcoin, and we sell it if we want to, just like a stock or a house. Lol you sound foolish.

Just stop it

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
NuBits (USNBT) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap
There are other “tethers” folks

You do realize stocks works the same way right, along with any other asset from housing, cars, etc etc

If folks won’t buy houses the economy crashes like in 08

“Oh no, you're waiting for more suckers to buy this shyt cause that's all you can do.”

Yea, something goes up as it’s value increases and more people find value in bitcoin, and we sell it if we want to, just like a stock or a house. Lol you sound foolish.

Just stop it

Who falls for this juelzing?

I buy house, housing market crashes, house loses value. ITS STILL A fukkING HOUSE. I can do shyt with it.

Company goes bankrupt I own stocks in. HE STILK HAS ASSETS TO LIQUIDATE CAUSE IT STILL MADE A PRODUCT.

let's just say I happen to be wrong. You're really gonna sit there and think you can roll with the ivy league nerds on wall St? There is no way they're not rigging the game and they got Ms and Bs to play with.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Who falls for this juelzing?

I buy house, housing market crashes, house loses value. ITS STILL A fukkING HOUSE. I can do shyt with it.

Company goes bankrupt I own stocks in. HE STILK HAS ASSETS TO LIQUIDATE CAUSE IT STILL MADE A PRODUCT.

let's just say I happen to be wrong. You're really gonna sit there and think you can roll with the ivy league nerds on wall St? There is no way they're not rigging the game and they got Ms and Bs to play with.
And bitcoin is still a bitcoin, I can transfer it to someone or buy something with it:ehh: bitcoin has withstood several heavy correction and come back stronger than ever, along with every other altcoin

Refereum will be here through every crash cuz every gamer loves to get paid to play video games

And if a company u own stock in goes bankrupt, your stock is worthless, and the assets that are liquidated will be used to pay off the debt owed:russ:

As far as the “ivy league nerds” those same Ivy League Wall Street nerds are buying along with the ivy league Silicon Valley nerds, while your dumb smart ass isn’t..let’s see who imma roll with:francis:

Try again:mjlol: