1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Ok but hasn't it always been gold backed or is that a new development? I'm asking why it shot up now?

If a ton of crypto is based on future potential, or nothing really(shytcoins) something backed by a truly viable unit of value is gonna seem heavensent.

Its why i had such high expectations for the Cedex ico, before i realized how much it would cost.

A diamond backed crypto, valued at 1 coin = 1 Ethereum.

Too rich for me but expect it to fly like Superman.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Part of me believes most of these banks going out of their way are doing this to keep crypto a rich people's game.

A rich person can just withdraw 100k to a few mil once and be set to mess around with that amount.

Average person is going to make plenty of withdraws from each pay period, meaning multiple times the bank can hit them with fees.

Last edited:
Daps
Just checked my balance :to:

Just be patient. You know how the game is. You're going to eat. Unless you need that money now. If so,

giphy.gif

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man I just need that seed money for my business venture fam...:to: I'm not asking to make millions off this shyt... I'm fine with 400K I really want my business to make my money...

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Part of me believes most of these banks going out of their way are doing this to keep crypto a rich people's game.
That's why wall street ain't going heavy into crypto. They don't want to make bunch of people rich. So they'll keep shorting btc,using media to scare people about fake bans. They want power, average breh making millions is the opposite of that.

They are legit terrified of crypto.