$1.6 billion reparations paid by U.S. government

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
But at the same time, after you get paid that settlement its game over. Everything is square after that even if you're still paralyzed.

Reparations without a serious plan to fix the institutional problems black people face would be just another trick/deception posing like progress (like integration and Barack Obama) and a complete waste of political capital...

Be careful what you ask for, cuz you don't get to ask twice...
So get no reparations because if we get some reparations it will be all of the reparations that we are able to recieve........

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
So get no reparations because if we get some reparations it will be all of the reparations that we are able to recieve........

eddie-murphy-nodding.gif

I'm saying ask for the right thing or ask for nothing if asking for the wrong thing makes you look foolish and hurts you in the long run...

I'm speaking realistically. I know ya'll are just dreaming/venting in this thread...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
breh re-read what he's sayin.
I got what he said clearly

That's why our reparations would not end at just monetary compensation for the HOLOCAUST inflicted on the Africans here. It starts there.

I also want a first class ticket back to my African country of choice

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if cacs cut us all a 700k check, tax free. nikkas would buy cars, jewels, just meaninless bullshyt. w/proper educating, whites would get most of it back overnight. then nikkas would REALLY be in a fukked up spot.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The bombings on Hiroshima and Nagasaki are considered to be the second most racist act against an entire people by whites since slavery.

It really f*cked up Japan. While they managed to progress economically and technologically since then, I truly think it just damaged that country and it's peoples psychologically. Not as bad as us though.

I feel like Japan's preoccupation and unhealthy obsession with whiteness and white people comes from that impact that those attacks possessed. It was the ultimate act of white supremacy on a grand scale. Those attacks collectively killed almost 1,000,000 people.

Think of that shyt...almost 1,000,000 dead for the actions of a relatively smaller amount. How many of those people were kids, women, people that had nothing to do with that sh!t?
How can anybody say that wasn't evil??????

Im sorry breh, but Japan, at that time, was right up there with Nazi Germany as being a EVIL empire. Ask any Chinese or Korean living at that time.

If America didn't bomb Japan, then the consequences for the rest of Asia would have been even more dire then it already was.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Im sorry breh, but Japan, at that time, was right of there with Nazi Germany as being a EVIL empire. Ask any Chinese or Korean living at that time.

If America didn't bomb Japan, then the consequences for the rest of Asia would have been even more dire then it already was.
^^^

Thoroly indoctrinated soul

So you think terrorism is ok as long as America is the one doing it?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
if cacs cut us all a 700k check, tax free. nikkas would buy cars, jewels, just meaninless bullshyt. w/proper educating, whites would get most of it back overnight. then nikkas would REALLY be in a fukked up spot.
so what are you saying? We should have our apple's minced up into apple sauce and be spoon fed by our OPPRESSORS to make amends????

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
fukk THAT..............you pay us like men and women and let the chips fall where they may.

I dont give a dam if a nikka chooses to by foamposites, ferraris and fendi belts with his check....THATS HIS CHOICE....

i for dam sure wont be

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Im sorry breh, but Japan, at that time, was right of there with Nazi Germany as being a EVIL empire. Ask any Chinese or Korean living at that time.

That doesn't justify killing innocent people like that en masse.

There's a reason Japanese people wanted an apology and reparations after that and got it...cause even the U.S. admitted it f*cked up. The pilot who flew the Enola Gay (the plane that dropped Little Boy and Fat Man...each were more powerful that the last...they almost dropped a third until Japan surrendered which ended WWII) eventually broke down on the Ed Sullivan show and asked America to donate money towards the medical treatment and reconstructive surgery that the survivors would need in the midst of the aftermath and fallout of that attack.

I don't think there's anybody in the world that would want another nuclear attack like that.