$1.6 billion reparations paid by U.S. government

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You then entered the discussion and began swinging your girly arms screaming about how yo grand ma-ma in the deep south was a "victim" to segregation (i.e. Jim Crow) and the like and how they were still around...I understood that point, and my advice to you, was for them to get an attorney, outline your case and sue them for compensation.

For some odd reason or another, you began to devolve into ad hominem attacks...which tells me all that I need to know. I can clearly see that you simply fell flat on your face with this one. It is what it is...some people simply can't handle being wrong.

The fact that you put victim in quotation marks, as it relates to the black experience during segregation, tells me all I need to know about you.

And I said mother...not " yo grand ma-ma"...If you want to mock my mother and her life during segregation, then we need to set up a personal meeting so you can do this face-to-face. PM me if you can make that happen, and we can figure out how to pick up this discussion in person.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
This government owes us money, the fact that it would throw it into financial ruin by repaying a debt it OWES us is something it should have thought of before it acquired the debt.

Do you know how much 300k (which is more now) would help someone struggling to get by???? fukk that shyt man, this government owes us. It's time we make it pay what it owes

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
The fact that you put victim in quotation marks, as it relates to the black experience during segregation, tells me all I need to know about you.

And I said mother...not " yo grand ma-ma"...If you want to mock my mother and her life during segregation, then we need to set up a personal meeting so you can do this face-to-face. PM me if you can make that happen, and we can figure out how to pick up this discussion in person.

Big yawn...an obvious attempt at character assassination..

And nikka please stop trying to act as if you had some dignity and that you want to "meet up" to impress your Coli friends

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The number 1 reason blacks will never see reparations is that there are too many of us between America and the Caribbean.

If a couple of them small pox plagues got in our ass back in the day, we would have had a better chance, but ain't no way anybody in power contemplating 1 trillion dollar payouts.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The number 1 reason blacks will never see reparations is that there are too many of us between America and the Caribbean.

If a couple of them small pox plagues got in our ass back in the day, we would have had a better chance, but ain't no way anybody in power contemplating 1 trillion dollar payouts.
They better figure out a interest gaining payment payment plan........

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
u think u run up a debt u cant pay off and stay financially afloat a nikka going to just write it off cause you cant afford to pay?

"Don't worry about that milly homie, i know it would put you in a financial hardship repaying it."

HELL NO....

that nikka would have u on the street if it meant he got his bread....

and so would this government if you owed it money...

that same government that owes US money....

I DONT GIVE A fukk if it says it cant afford to pay us and stay afloat....

that it's problem.

I just want my check and ill take that and go back to Africa while it figures out how to stay afloat.

King Poetic

Sagittarius KingPin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
On August 10, 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act of 1988, into law. On November 21, 1989, President George H.W. Bush signed another bill sending payments to surviving internees between 1990 and 1998. Finally, in 1990, they began to receive individual payments and a letter of apology (Ibid).

THAT SAID EVERYTHING I NEEDED TO KNOW

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
and?

if you get in a car accident and you're awarded a settlement, do you give a fukk what other people think about what you're going to do with the money?

:ohlawd:

But at the same time, after you get paid that settlement its game over. Everything is square after that even if you're still paralyzed.

Reparations without a serious plan to fix the institutional problems black people face would be just another trick/deception posing like progress (like integration and Barack Obama) and a complete waste of political capital...

Be careful what you ask for, cuz you don't get to ask twice...

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
But at the same time, after you get paid that settlement its game over. Everything is square after that. Reparations without a serious plan to fix the institutional problems black people face would be just another trick/deception posing like progress (like integration and Barack Obama) and a complete waste of political capital...

Be careful what you ask for, cuz you don't get to ask twice...

I agree, but the point is we shouldn't have had to ask the FIRST time.

I personally would leave this country and never look back, I'd be more interested in making something happen on the continent of Africa, and that's what I'd encourage every other Black person to do when they got that check.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
yea i feel ya, and i do agree there is a debt to be paid for what happened to africans in this country, but shyt aint gonna happen. :comeon: ya really think a government that taxes everything and jacks ppls checks every payday is gonna really even consider paying 97 trillion dollars to ya? id be surprised if ya even get $500 a piece.