$1.6 billion reparations paid by U.S. government

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly.

And that's exactly the purpose of the reparations payments, to punish this government and have it make amends (in the most realistic way it can) to the people who STILL suffer from it's actions.

i already told you that that point is mute because the government won't be hurting from that shyt at all. if anybody's going to suffer, it's going to be the people. the government and the businesses that have to pay the money back will be unaffected. they'll still be doing what they do and nothing will change.

what is the point of punishing somebody if they're not going to feel any hurt or learn their lesson from being hurt?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:usure: evidence? i seriously DOUBT that. black people only make up 12% of the united states, if we exclude those whose families and relatives are immigrants from elsewhere then that percentage would be lower. the government will find anyway to not pay it. they'll be like "you have to show proof that your relatives were slaves with documents" and shyt like that.

and the government damn sure wouldn't be calculating a trillion dollars for that shyt. you gotta be out of your mind.

i think it's sad that you like some other people in here are willing to put green over you and other people's livelihood. i can tell you guys never read your history.

and that's exactly my point to why we shouldn't have reparations because we would lose the right to scrutinize them or get on their ass. no need to give these fukkers leeway. that's what they would love to have. you see how the government is ready to strip away the voting rights act of 1965 last year. imagine what would happen if we got reparations.

just because society is fukked up doesn't mean we should give up. i was BORN in this country and i damn sure ain't leaving it because this country has a history of saying fukk people that are black. folks fought too damn hard to get this far for us to say "fukk this shyt. i give up". no, fukker. the world is fukked up as all hell too so it ain't like the same thing won't happen if you go to africa or japan. we might as well fight the good fight over here.

i think that has to deal with accepting things for what they are and not what we wish they would be. things might be fukked up and might not be better NOW but we can work towards a better tomorrow where the people that have to live in this world after we're dead and gone don't have to go through the same thing. it's not all about ourselves.

it's not all about ourselves, but thinking that there's a future where white people see themselves as equals with Blacks in America is completly foolish, white supremacy doesn't work that way, and the only functional future for non-whites is a future without white supremacy, there's literally no other way.

Of course, because slave owners didn’t keep time sheets or file withholding taxes, it is difficult to determine precisely how much money slaves’ descendants are owed. However, one estimate settles on an accumulated debt of “$97 trillion, based on 222,505,049 hours of forced labor between 1619 and 1865, ‘compounded at 6% interest through 1993.’ ”
http://tommyraskin.org/2013/11/04/explaining-reparations-to-the-anti-tax-crowd/
http://nlpc.org/sites/default/files/Reparationsbook.pdf

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
i already told you that that point is mute because the government won't be hurting from that shyt at all. if anybody's going to suffer, it's going to be the people. the government and the businesses that have to pay the money back will be unaffected.

Your whole thought process is irrational and foolish. THINK before you let your thoughts be known.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
.....which came out to be $20,000 per person, to Japanese Americans for what it deemed it's wrong decision to detain them in internment camps from February 19,1942-December 17,1944.

Dillon S. Myer who was the director of the camps they were held in stated the Japanese Americans had grown increasingly depressed, and overcome with feelings of helplessness and personal insecurity.

It is said that many of the detainees lost irreplaceable personal property due to the restrictions on what could be taken into the camps along with a lot of their belongings being lost and destroyed in governmental storage.

$0 billion dollars paid to "African-Americans" for the holocaust they inflicted on us tho.

:beli:

[cac]welfare is enough reparations for your people. when are YOU going to pay us back for feeding and housing black people? stop the whining![/cac]

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your whole thought process is irrational and foolish. THINK before you let your thoughts be known.

:laff: breh, i don't think you know what the fukk you're talking about. i'm sick and tired of you flux pro black motherfukkers with your two cent ignorance, thinking you're speaking sense when you're out of touch with reality. ask yourself wtf reparations is going to do for you.

do you want a solution for a better life for you, yours and others or are you trying to take advantage of a bad situation for your own benefit where you simply don't care? i respect my history enough to not use it as a damn crutch to take advantage of something for my own damn benefit off of the expense of somebody else because that would be fukked up. there has to be some understanding going on here. folks don't even give a fukk about their history enough to even look it up or read about it.

one thing for sure, it ain't my money so i know i don't deserve it and money damn sure doesn't own me where i'll take a check without knowing why i got it or what's the motive behind it. that's how fukkers get caught up in shyt. they can do whatever reparations they want. it won't change a thing and the lesson will always be taught until people get it.

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
:laff: breh, i don't think you know what the fukk you're talking about. i'm sick and tired of you flux pro black motherfukkers with your two cent ignorance. ask yourself wtf reparations is going to do for you.
Guess you'd like to go into internet mode now and attempt to draw me into some silly back and forth with you, no thanks.

The main problem with having "Intellectual debates" on here is that the loser is usually to simpleminded to realize when their point of argument has been defeated. Their is no referee to tell the loser they've lost and often times it simply comes down to the loser being able to recognize that their point has been defeated.

Your line of logic does not stand up to the points i've already made and rather then simply acknoldge that FACT you are either chosing to ignore it and continue pursuing the same stupid HOLE ridden logic that I've already exposed as flawed OR be too STUPID to see it. Which is it?

Cause if you really can't see how the point I made completly negates your line of argument then you are really stupid, and i apologize to myself for wasting my time responding to you.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess you'd like to go into internet mode now and attempt to draw me into some silly back and forth with you, no thanks.

The main problem with having "Intellectual debates" on here is that the loser is usually to simpleminded to realize when their point of argument has been defeated. Their is no referee to tell the loser they've lost and often times it simply comes down to the loser being able to recognize that their point has been defeated.

Your line of logic does not stand up to the points i've already made and rather then simply acknoldge that FACT you are either chosing to ignore it and continue pursuing the same stupid HOLE ridden logic that I've already exposed as flawed OR be too STUPID to see it. Which is it?

Cause if you really can't see how the point I made completly negates your line of argument then you are really stupid, and i apologize to myself for wasting my time responding to you.

man, please. i think reparations are pointless and actually harmful and you are the exact opposite.

you didn't defeat shyt. in fact, you basically proved my point and i don't think you know what you're talking about.

you actually said that reparations are punishing the government which is dumb. think about it. i already told you how it doesn't make any sense and you're trying to make sense of it.

what i want to know is after the reparations gets paid out, what do you think is going to happen afterwards? you tell me.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
man, please. i think reparations are pointless and actually harmful and you are the exact opposite.

you didn't defeat shyt. in fact, you basically proved my point and i don't think you know what you're talking about.

you actually said that reparations are punishing the government which is dumb. think about it. i already told you how it doesn't make any sense and you're trying to make sense of it.

what i want to know is after the reparations gets paid out, what do you think is going to happen afterwards? you tell me.
ok, thanks for posting

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

it doesn't matter what the fukk happens after, that's not how reparations work.

:mindblown:

people get their checks and do what they please with them, not what you feel should be done based on the condition of Black people.

you're acting like the government would treat Black people worse than they already do NOW.

:ohlawd:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The jews receieved reparations from the German government AND THEN went after and received it from the specific institutions that were deemed to have had some responsibility in the "holocaust"

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it doesn't matter what the fukk happens after, that's not how reparations work.

people get their checks and do what they please with them, not what you feel should be done based on the condition of Black people.

you're acting like the government would treat Black people worse than they already do NOW.

:ohlawd:

and this is exactly why i don't believe in reparations. like the government is going to give away money for someone to toss away on bullshyt, please. as i said, i'm all for solving problems and issues, NOT people taking advantage of the past for their own fukking benefits.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
and this is exactly why i don't believe in reparations. like the government is going to give away money for someone to toss away on bullshyt, please. as i said, i'm all for solving problems and issues, NOT people taking advantage of the past for their own fukking benefits.

did our ancestors get to choose where and what their slave labor benefitted?

White people have accumulated trillions of dollars that they use AT THEIR LEISURE, spending it HOWEVER THEY WANTED TO, and you have an issue with the descendants of slaves using reparation money to do the same thing?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
A december 1999 agreement (which is in addition to the original reparations agreement between Germany and the Jews), Germany established a 10 billion dollar fund to compensate jews that "were subjected to slave and forced labor under German rule ...."