$1.6 billion reparations paid by U.S. government

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not even that i'm rooting against anyone getting their just due. I'm just trying to think from a logical standpoint. from what i've found, if i'm not mistaking, in a civil case, the burden of proof is still on the plaintiff.

Civil law
In civil law cases, the "burden of proof" requires the plaintiff to convince the trier of fact (whether judge or jury) of the plaintiff's entitlement to the relief sought. This means that the plaintiff must prove each element of the claim, or cause of action, in order to recover.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof#Civil_law

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@thereheis @charmander have some plus rep friends :wow:

but you in here giving nikkas reparations for making posts you agree with tho.

4M5SUNZ.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You're right, but they also don't want to give reparations based on the fact that anti black racism is what this country was built on. Acknowledging what they did was wrong and apologizing for it by giving out reparations to those who's ancestors were enslaved is never going to happen even if we were afforded the luxury of knowing who exactly we descended from. It is what it is though. I choose not to focus on that but rather build the black community, cause at the end of the day, this country has never been for us and never will be for us. nikkas should've been realized this from jump.

You have your head on straight and the right mentality :salute:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You have your head on straight and the right mentality :salute:

I said the exact same thing yesterday in regards to building the black community yet you spend the whole night going after me but you salute someone else for saying the same stuff? Guess you got some weird obsession with me huh or you just a weirdo troll

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I said the exact same thing yesterday in regards to building the black community yet you spend the whole night going after me but you salute someone else for saying the same stuff? Guess you got some weird obsession with me huh or you just a weirdo troll

You cry and complain. You daydream and come up with unrealistic scenarios (The White man giving us reparations, really?). You think every Black has to read the same books and read the neat little bullet point outlines you and other "Black intellectuals" created so they too can become "enlightened."

We all know what them crackers did and what we need to do to make it better. When I say "we", I'm talking about Black people with a highspeed Internet connections, who can afford to post on The Coli every damn day, not realizing circle jerking and pandering isn't getting anything done. The people who need to be reached need us to be less meta and more about that action.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
You cry and complain. You daydream and come up with unrealistic scenarios (The White man giving us reparations, really?). You think every Black has to read the same books and read the neat little bullet point outlines you and other "Black intellectuals" created so they too can become "enlightened."

We all know what them crackers did and what we need to do to make it better. When I say "we", I'm talking about Black people with a highspeed Internet connections, who can afford to post on The Coli every damn day, not realizing circle jerking and pandering isn't getting anything done. The people who need to be reached need us to be less meta and more about that action.

:king2:

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
fam, I asked you to finish a post you began and you in here tryna Jehova's witness me.

:what:

Jesus wasn't liked by the establishment. He was a rabble-rouser with swag that made the CACs mad.

When they finally decided to take him out, they mocked him. He called on his God and basically said "Forgive them...for they they know not who they're fukkin with"

They hung him, threw him in a shallow grave...but by the Hand of the MASTER, he was raised from the dead.

Insert Black America in place of Jesus, pay attention and enjoy the ride breh :blessed: