[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
One thing that I love seeing is that Bayley won on her own, she's been there for Damage CTRL but they've done nothing for her. I can't wait to see them try to manipulate Bayley into choosing Rhea and it backfires. Another thing is HHH really set Liv up for failure, because the reports were the fans were chanting "we want Sasha" at 30 and that's why Liv's reaction was so quiet. He should've had her come out at any other number ad the fans would've been more happy about her return. Also apparently there's a WWE/TNA partnership happening now, since HHH mentioned it and Jordynne said this isn't the last we'll see TNA in the WWE:wow:. Hunter ethering the forbidden door name was hilarious as well:lolbron:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
One thing that I love seeing is that Bayley won on her own, she's been there for Damage CTRL but they've done nothing for her. I can't wait to see them try to manipulate Bayley into choosing Rhea and it backfires. Another thing is HHH really set Liv up for failure, because the reports were the fans were chanting "we want Sasha" at 30 and that's why Liv's reaction was so quiet. He should've had her come out at any other number ad the fans would've been more happy about her return. Also apparently there's a WWE/TNA partnership happening now, since HHH mentioned it and Jordynne said this isn't the last we'll see TNA in the WWE:wow:. Hunter ethering the forbidden door name was hilarious as well:lolbron:
Now all he needs is a partnership with NJPW. Watch Tony lose his shyt on Twitter:russ:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll forcing ya'll selves to be upset. He basically said "no comment."
Im not upset. It's laughable. He didnt basically say no comment, like I said earlier, no comment wouldve been better.
He's holds a high level position in the company, a major shareholder just resigned. yes I would expect him to read it. :dahell:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
My thing is what do people want him to say? Like seriously what answer could he give that would be satisfactory and also legal?
"No comment, ongoing internal investigation". or something like that. Bringing up the rock joining the board and the netflix deal when asked about the case is just a horrible look.

It's not anything to be mad about. Im just astonished by how hard he fumbled it.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I'ma leave it alone.
good-great.gif

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thats sad... waste of spot... Was Rick Oshea really home playing tekken? They couldve let dude come in and hit some flippity doos or some shyt. Did he get injured or something cuz duke is going out sad while his wife is showing up and showing out on a daily basis

ngl I fell asleep on the men’s rumble at around number 25 and woke up for the final 4 but apparently ricochet was in the rumble? I’m seeing people talking about him on twttier in the rumble but there’s no footage on YouTube

Daps
congrats to Bayley and Cody

Hunter's answer to the Vince question was not good....i understand he's in a difficult spot rn but saying that he hasnt read the lawsuit was a yikes moment