[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I was a bit surprised people on twitter were worried about Punk's performance. That didnt feel any different than a lot of his Rumble appearenes whee comes in gets knoked, looks exhausted. I like we saw shades of the heel with the Pedigree. Just like in AEW wih the Hogan stuff he knows the call backs

But I wasn too overly concerend
Are you blind? He looked like shyt through most of it and moved slow. He was able to make it through but it was ugly AF. Probably injured himself taking Drew’s DDT.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are you blind? He looked like shyt through most of it and moved slow. He was able to make it through but it was ugly AF. Probably injured himself taking Drew’s DDT.

He does that every Rumble. Comes in fire of offense, gets booted, holds onto the ropes, looks exhausted. Some people did say he hurt the funny bone but I dont think that would make a huge issue.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People always say that but no one really likes a no comment response. Also they already know there's an internal investigation going on, o why would he need to say it? The truth is they know he can't answer the question like they want him to, so it allows them to look brave for asking it and HHH look like a coward for not answering it the way they wanted. I believe it was only the wrestling reporters asking that question while the actual journalists didn't, and that's because they know it's pointless because of the investigation.
When has investigations ever stopped actual journalist from asking questions? The more likely option is that they just didn’t care to do so as they don’t cover the sport like wresting reporters do.

If they did care enough to ask, they would have put HHH feet to the fire and those shytty responses he gave would have warranted more criticism on their end.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He does that every Rumble. Comes in fire of offense, gets booted, holds onto the ropes, looks exhausted. Some people did say he hurt the funny bone but I dont think that would make a huge issue.
Dude look winded 30 seconds into it. :mjlol:

He was sloppy and even botched his bulldog. Dude barely got Drew up too. :skip:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dude look winded 30 seconds into it. :mjlol:

He was sloppy and even botched his bulldog. Dude barely got Drew up too. :skip:

He does the gassed in the Rumble thing all the time look at the old ones he was in.:lolbron:

And its Punk, hes had things in his moveset that are sloppy since his 20s. Next thing you know people are gonna be like "What happened to his elbow drop" :russ:

thought it was obvious the Drew spot he was meant to overpower out of the GTS cause he like a foot taller. Only thing I can say is sometimes it feels slow when he runs to one corner ot the other but even that was ECW Punk

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
He does the gassed in the Rumble thing all the time look at the old ones he was in.:lolbron:

And its Punk, hes had things in his moveset that are sloppy since his 20s. Next thing you know people are gonna be like "What happened to his elbow drop" :russ:

thought it was obvious the Drew spot he was meant to overpower out of the GTS cause he like a foot taller. Only thing I can say is sometimes it feels slow when he runs to one corner ot the other but even that was ECW Punk
This reply is the epitome of Stanning. Punk was washed and a lot of dudes in here saw it too. :dead:

I can’t imagine the takes you’ll spit if he doesn’t improve and TSC officially checks him into :flabbynsick: Gardens. :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
This was the worst Punk has looked since he botched those buckshot lariats against Hangman. He gave almost no lift in that powerslam spot with Cody.

I don't know what happened to him because he was looking decent in his last few matches in AEW.
It’s crazy because even when he returned to AEW he looked fine, and he was out longer than this recent layoff. His last match with Joe was good. Dude somehow lost several steps last night. :picard:

Let’s see how his next 2-3 matches go.