[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
"No comment, ongoing internal investigation". or something like that. Bringing up the rock joining the board and the netflix deal when asked about the case is just a horrible look.

It's not anything to be mad about. Im just astonished by how hard he fumbled it.
People always say that but no one really likes a no comment response. Also they already know there's an internal investigation going on, so why would he need to say it? The truth is they know he can't answer the question like they want him to, so it allows them to look brave for asking it and HHH look like a coward for not answering it the way they wanted. I believe it was only the wrestling reporters asking that question while the actual journalists didn't, and that's because they know it's pointless because of the investigation.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bianca or Becky would have been better winners of the Women's Rumble....

Bayley constantly covers up and dresses like pure shyt :camby:
Becky needs to go away. She is overrated and has zero believability. She and Candace were in the Rumble looking like two children that wandered in. Her doing damage to the likes of Nia, Bianca, Bayley, Asuka, etc. is science fiction. At least the Joshis can pretend they know martial arts. Becky is trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 907

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Main takeaway from watching the Rumble tonight is the WWE has no shortage of talented workers who can go, it's just a shame most people could give no fukks about majority of them. A lot of crickets out there tonight save for the A listers.

And Andrade was really the only surprise entrant on the men's side? They should have thrown some money Batista's way for short cameo or something instead of wasting a spot on Mcafee.

Shame that Big E is still in no condition to return(or ever will be?), because his appearance would have been the shot in the arm the men's side needed. Coming in at the McAfee spot, during the Omos and Breakker showdown would have been perfect.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was a bit surprised people on twitter were worried about Punk's performance. That didnt feel any different than a lot of his Rumble appearenes whee comes in gets knoked, looks exhausted. I like we saw shades of the heel with the Pedigree. Just like in AEW wih the Hogan stuff he knows the call backs

But I wasn too overly concerend