[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
I turned heel on him when I read the wcw racism lawsuit a few years back. One of them Ds in DDP is for discrimination :francis:

DDP, Kanyon, Flair, Arn, Hogan, Doug Dillinger, Bischoff, Russo and Ed Ferrara. Only one of these names takes the blame for the lawsuit from the wrestling community.

But the real ones was Savage and Pee Wee Anderson

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
What do they want a person who said they did not read the lawsuit to say when it's a ongoing case? :dahell:
A lot of it seems like they're upset by him saying focus on the positives and that he ain't read the suit.

But even if he said this is an ongoing legal matter and I have no comment, they'd still be upset.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
A lot of it seems like they're upset by him saying focus on the positives and that he ain't read the suit.

But even if he said this is an ongoing legal matter and I have no comment, they'd still be upset.
You are right they would be upset, but saying "focus on the positives" is basically giving a "no comment" on the situation so I don't understand.

Cody and Triple H answered it the way I expected them too imo. Both gave "no comment" answers in different ways.

People are being obtuse for the sake of having something to talk about. Tomorrow there will be another thing to complain about.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Most of you're seeing is kick back because if the internet feels they got an inch they'll go for 14 miles. Vince's already out the paint for a second time, now the internet wants more bc they think you've already given them the flesh they wanted before, even though it wasn't for "them" necessarily

Comparing HHH's reply to Tony's is disingenuous whether you think Hunter answered wrong or not. Just as sure as Slim Jim was on the show, Vince's been completely removed from WWE/TKO as much as he can be removed, Jericho is still employed and featured weekly. They go out of their way to hide crowd reaction to him rather than get rid of him. So no, the response to the NDAs from both companies aren't comparable.

Besides that, why make Vince's problem Triple H's concern? You're doing it knowing the problem is gone & knowing HHH can't say shyt to you anyway. And again Vince is gone, if he was still there then that's different

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
You are right they would be upset, but saying "focus on the positives" is basically giving a "no comment" on the situation so I don't understand.

Cody and Triple H answered it the way I expected them too imo. Both gave "no comment" answers in different ways.

People are being obtuse for the sake of having something to talk about. Tomorrow there will be another thing to complain about.
Nah, Cody's response was better than H's. He addressed it, said it was a dark cloud. Talking about how they are a family now etc.
Triple was basically telling ppl to ignore the news and focus on the the positives, acting like it didnt happen. Saying he didnt read the suit is a horrible look too. Then on one of the questions he just listed off all the accomplishments during the week. Even something as basic as "Yo we doing an internal investigation and I cant comment on that. Please look at the statement released by TKO".

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Nah, Cody's response was better than H's. He addressed it, said it was a dark cloud. Talking about how they are a family now etc.
Triple was basically telling ppl to ignore the news and focus on the the positives, acting like it didnt happen. Saying he didnt read the suit is a horrible look too. Then on one of the questions he just listed off all the accomplishments during the week. Even something as basic as "Yo we doing an internal investigation and I cant comment on that. Please look at the statement released by TKO".

HHH basically said I don't want to talk about the founder of our company raping employees, let's talk about positives like the attendance :mjlol:

Maybe the worst possible answer he could have given. CAWdy's was a million times better.