[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
HHH basically said I don't want to talk about the founder of our company raping employees, let's talk about positives like the attendance :mjlol:

Maybe the worst possible answer he could have given. CAWdy's was a million times better.

He was probably trying not to have another heart attack

taker597

Superstar
Daps
HHH basically said I don't want to talk about the founder of our company raping employees, let's talk about positives like the attendance :mjlol:

Maybe the worst possible answer he could have given. CAWdy's was a million times better.
He really can't say anything or he'll end up getting cross interview (Which he probably will anyways)against Vince, his father in law and his kids grandparent, at trial. There are layers to this shyt. What do you expect?

Any answer is a bad answer.

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
DDP, Kanyon, Flair, Arn, Hogan, Doug Dillinger, Bischoff, Russo and Ed Ferrara. Only one of these names takes the blame for the lawsuit from the wrestling community.

But the real ones was Savage and Pee Wee Anderson

What did DDP Do? And fukk Arn, biggest piece of shyt I ever met in person. Everytime i think of Nash mocking him i feel content

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It felt like the Pat Mac spot might have been something planned for Lesnar. That's just a hunch. If Pat was supposed to be in the Rumble all along I would think they'd have a couple planned spots for him before getting tossed.

Thats sad... waste of spot... Was Rick Oshea really home playing tekken? They couldve let dude come in and hit some flippity doos or some shyt. Did he get injured or something cuz duke is going out sad while his wife is showing up and showing out on a daily basis

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
He really can't say anything or he'll end up getting cross interview (Which he probably will anyways)against Vince, his father in law and his kids grandparent, at trial. There are layers to this shyt. What do you expect?

Any answer is a bad answer.

Unfortunately I'm unable to comment on any pending legal matters.

How hard is that? Instead... let's talk about attendance. It's been an amazing week.

The fact that Khan or TKO PR people didn't have him better prepared is insane. He's already getting blasted on the media about it.. they're gonna have to run damage control for his dumb ass this week.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Unfortunately I'm unable to comment on any pending legal matters.

How hard is that? Instead... let's talk about attendance. It's been an amazing week. Lying about not reading the lawsuit?

The fact that Khan or TKO PR people didn't have him better prepared is insane. He's already getting blasted on the media about it.. they're gonna have to run damage control for his dumb ass this week.
Him not having the time to read a 67 page lawsuit is believable with how busy it must have been preparing for the Rumble.

Second to that point, he is not a lawyer for WWE nor is he on the TKO board of directors who probably is handling those matters.

His answers were really not that bad given his position, Nick Khan or Ari Emmanuel saying this then I would agree.

Last edited:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

I will also admit that Trips' answer was tone deaf but I'm not outraged over it either. I'm not calling for his head yet.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe

I will also admit that Trips' answer was tone deaf but I'm not outraged over it either. I'm not calling for his head yet.

It's like the rubber chicken all over again :dead:

GE6aduTawAA3gdU

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Nah, Cody's response was better than H's. He addressed it, said it was a dark cloud. Talking about how they are a family now etc.
Triple was basically telling ppl to ignore the news and focus on the the positives, acting like it didnt happen. Saying he didnt read the suit is a horrible look too. Then on one of the questions he just listed off all the accomplishments during the week. Even something as basic as "Yo we doing an internal investigation and I cant comment on that. Please look at the statement released by TKO".

:mjlol:

Ya'll forcing ya'll selves to be upset. He basically said "no comment."

That story was covered wall to wall. It happened in the middle of the busiest week in the WWE (Netflix, Royal Rumble, etc.) and you wanted the CEO to read an entire lawsuit that was not directed to him.

There was a statement AND they let him go.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
No big surprises and crowd sucked but I still consider it a good PLE

I feel like everyone who won were the right choices
Yeah the crowd was pretty shyt at times and only got engaged during the last 5 or 6 entrances of each Rumble.

PPV probably gets a 7.5/10 from me. Maybe a 8/10 just because of that Bianca/Jade spot :wow:

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
So I only watched the women's royal rumble, and the Women's division really isn't as stacked as a lot of people say it is. Now I see why WWE spent the longest time mostly using the same handful of women. They should trim down the number of entries next time, the crowd didn't care about the vast Majority of the wrestlers anyway, and they sucked the momentum out of a good portion of the match.