[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show was aight

glad they went with CAWdy over punk actually, but if they don't have him beat roman for the title this time around shyt is a joke.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
These weren't the "fake journalists" that you guys post tweets from about which TNA star is debuting. They are from ESPN, The Ringer, etc..
Maybe they are legit, but asking a question like that makes me think they are amateur.. again I think even the good journalist are jokes.
And those reporters aren't entitled to the answers they want either. It's an ongoing legal matter in which he could be or may find himself involved. Cody Rhodes wasn't with the company during the time in question so he can answer however he likes.
Exactly, it’s the entitlement that has people thinking it’s ok to ask that type of question and expect a good answer.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Twitter is mad

Ain't no punchline to that, them nikkas is mad

They want to hear Paul say; "Hell yea he did it...and I hope he burns in hell."

Again, they asked what is in place to stop top executives from pimping out female talent.

They asked bad questions with zero nuance...I'm surprised they didn't ask about Brock.

It's the biggest story in the company, of course. But, they got him out of there ASAP and when TKO bought WWE, they acknowledged that he could be a problem.

I just wished they approached the questions better. They definitely needed to be asked.

They marking out over "a dark cloud" "we found out when ya'll did" "we're a big family."

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Curious who the bookers were for both Rumbles. Ladies one seemed a little more polished especially the elimination sequences ie: Becky on apron, Jades spins Naomi to kick Becky's head off, then contiues the motion and dumps Naomi over backwards. Then shortly after the Stratton/Bianca hairpull with Bayley kicking them both out. Then the bang bang finale with Jade/Liv and Bayley. Men didn't seem to have any of that. Omos/Bron both got dumped one after the other during the same entrance :pachaha:
I bet Tyson Kidd was part of the women, he seems to have a hand in a lot of the girls stuff.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First Rumble I missed since I can remember. I agreed to go to a dinner party without realizing it was Rumble Day :francis:

How was the show? Worth watching?
not really, especially if you've been spoiled on the winners, the energy was lacking. i feel like maybe because of the news this week or something.:francis:

if you haven't been spoiled, just throw on the rumbles. other matches went exactly as you'd expect

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
That's not how things work though. If The Lakers have a rapist in the front office, tomorrow everyone from LeBron to the coaches to the water boys are getting asked about it.

"Lebron, did he tell the lurid details of his assault while you both were in the cold tub pretending to read a book."

You're correct. But ask a legit question. TKO released a statement, Vince was let go almost immediately as he released a statement denying the whole thing.

The internet convinced themselves HHH had direct knowledge AND was involved AND that everything in the lawsuit happened--chapter and verse.

Now, I believe Vince is a sexual crook--he's lost the benefit of the doubt. But, these ppl at the scrums exposed themselves as marks with bluechecks on X, not actual journalist.

You ask questions to inform the public.