[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
TK got asked the same type of questions about the Jericho rumors and he was just as bad if not worse than Hunter :manny:

I just don't think either of them are as good at handling the press as they think they are.
More strange on Tony's end since he gotta deal with euro soccer and american football press as well

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And those reporters aren't entitled to the answers they want either. It's an ongoing legal matter in which he could be or may find himself involved. Cody Rhodes wasn't with the company during the time in question so he can answer however he likes.

People get asked about ongoing legal matters all of the time. If they don't have a comment they usually would be instructed to say "no comment as this is an ongoing legal matter..."

Hunter just handled it poorly that's all :manny: Just like Tony Khan did a couple weeks ago, just in case there's someone trying to start up a stan war Lmao

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I mean, if they didnt ask, they would be called out. You gotta ask about that as a journalist.
You have to ask better questions, these dudes aren’t real journalists they are just guys that have blogs and from time to time get a inside scoop
I mean he may not be handling it right but can’t blame him. :manny:

Breh just simply wants to focus on the good things which is fair considering how well they really are doing.
Yea I agree, this wasn’t the time to try to get answers about that
To be fair most people only remember the half with tables, blood, puppies, Austin & Rock and forget the half with terrible Mideon matches, Mae Young getting naked and etc...
I remember all of it but the good stuff was all time great and there was far more good than bad. despite all the corny shyt the attitude era was the goat period for all the innovative stuff that came from it. And the fact that everyone remembers the good stuf
:mjlol: do you know how the media works
Vince is that you
whats the use of asking a question that had no chance of being answered? If they were any good they would have asked a better question.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I couldn’t imagine how Tony would hahe answered any of this

Big part of that being cause he’s a virgin :patrice:
:gucci:Are we still on this "Tony's a virgin" nonsense? :unimpressed:As we are learning everyday in the press that damn near every american millionaire/billionaire is a weird sex deviant of some type

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Curious who the bookers were for both Rumbles. Ladies one seemed a little more polished especially the elimination sequences ie: Becky on apron, Jades spins Naomi to kick Becky's head off, then contiues the motion and dumps Naomi over backwards. Then shortly after the Stratton/Bianca hairpull with Bayley kicking them both out. Then the bang bang finale with Jade/Liv and Bayley. Men didn't seem to have any of that. Omos/Bron both got dumped one after the other during the same entrance :pachaha: