[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
That's not how things work though. If The Lakers have a rapist in the front office, tomorrow everyone from LeBron to the coaches to the water boys are getting asked about it.

Not disputing that at all breh

Just saying with all the good will going on creatively and financially hard not to just talk about the positives.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I couldn’t be up there. Legit would be like didn’t you hear what he or she just asked? My answer is the same :russell:
:russ:You gonna hit'em with that B. Rabbit
lajjhacUZeY9wwyNOUqIoMhjofsg1fswaUrIUtl5pxAju3I4jzXq3oLh-dC8OqMpoLJw5q8pAKKWGbm8Dl9QVfRR-tlvc3VuwMcbeyVIBlQWAO_KVp4Rb7PaR_u6-qMl8dVyZZs3IJXdcdUz_5NssnZcBhQfVdNkiAk

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
mos def just wish he couldve gotten Mcafee spot..i legit think Trick wouldve got one of the loudest reactions of the night..was actually surprised Melo got such a good reaction

I got a chuckle from the McAfee fukkery. :manny:

To me Ricochet was more or less not needed tbh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Not disputing that at all breh

Just saying with all the good will going on creatively and financially hard not to just talk about the positives.

TK got asked the same type of questions about the Jericho rumors and he was just as bad if not worse than Hunter :manny:

I just don't think either of them are as good at handling the press as they think they are.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's not how things work though. If The Lakers have a rapist in the front office, tomorrow everyone from LeBron to the coaches to the water boys are getting asked about it.

And those reporters aren't entitled to the answers they want either. It's an ongoing legal matter in which he could be or may find himself involved. Cody Rhodes wasn't with the company during the time in question so he can answer however he likes.