[1/27/24] WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2024 Official Thread - LIVE from Tropicana Field!

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
WWE holding on to too many mid guys.

I get that they are having an intense boom with a crazy influx of talent. They got to inject new guys and move these old heads. Like Miz is done. Viking guys are done.
only gripe i had was them not using Trick with how over he is..dude is a star no question

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
What I noticed tonight was a real lack of top guys, so that's one reason to elevate Cody.

That 30 man rumble lacked alot of stars and the crowd response reflected it. I think Priest and Bronn Breaker have alot of potential tho, they need to build them fast.

Priest's time is running out. Bron absolutely has next, as does Melo, Trick and so on. GUNTHER would make an extraordinary World Heavyweight Champion. if we're going solely on crowd connection, Main Event Jey Uso is a viable main eventer.

The issue is basically what Paul Heyman said, the system of today is not built for a World Champion to reign as long as Roman has, and when passing that title is the surefire star-making method... ain't no stars when that title isn't getting lost.

But it also doesn't help that the dude who at worst is supposed to be your No.2 guy is at best, the No. 3 guy.

I also think that with the women's Rumble not only having Naomi, Jordynne Grace and Jade Cargill -- along with a truly satisfying, crowd pleasing result -- basically put high expectations on a Men's Rumble that was going to execute the obvious story with no bullshyt.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
hhh2.png

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
I mean he may not be handling it right but can’t blame him. :manny:

Breh just simply wants to focus on the good things which is fair considering how well they really are doing.
I mean hes doing what most of us would do :manny:instead of focus on the negative he wants to focus on the good
He could of gave a better answer about what plans & stuff they have in places but that's something HR & legit would no way more & Indepth then he would:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I mean he may not be handling it right but can’t blame him. :manny:

Breh just simply wants to focus on the good things which is fair considering how well they really are doing.

That's not how things work though. If The Lakers have a rapist in the front office, tomorrow everyone from LeBron to the coaches to the water boys are getting asked about it.